Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Italian Vicenza Horsehide Full Grain Veg.-Tanned Horsehide for Aero Jackets

dan_t

Practically Family
:(
Custom Aero Sheene in Seal Vicenza Horsehide--this color is a perfect pairing with the Capercaillie tartan lining! The Sheene and the Seven are two very popular alternatives to the standard Highwayman...these two jackets have the styling of a Highwayman, but different fits! Contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com to inquire about custom ordering and our fit jacket process.

https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

View attachment 76307 View attachment 76308 View attachment 76310 View attachment 76311 View attachment 76312 View attachment 76313

I had to double look at that one, I thought it was mine & got really, really excited.
Then I looked closely at the size & realised it's not..... :(

Hopefully not too much longer Carrie.

dan_t

Practically Family
@ProtienNerd
Can't believe we've ordered identical jackets - without any contact whatsoever.
How many possible configurations are there from Aero when you combine style, hide type, hide colour & lining?
There'd be millions I'm guessing.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
This sweet Two-Tone Aero Ridley is on the way to its new owner in Santa Monica! The pairing of Dark Seal and Black Vicenza Horsehide makes for a more subtle two-tone effect. If you'd like to get fitted for a Ridley (D-Pocket or Three-Pocket front), we have fit jackets in stock and ready to ship! Contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com to reserve a fit jacket and start your custom order.

https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

Aero D-Pocket Ridley Two-Tone Dark Seal and Black Vicenza Horsehide front.jpg
Aero D-Pocket Ridley Two-Tone Dark Seal and Black Vicenza Horsehide tag.jpg
Aero D-Pocket Ridley Two-Tone Dark Seal and Black Vicenza Horsehide d-pocket close-up.jpg
Aero D-Pocket Ridley Two-Tone Dark Seal and Black Vicenza Horsehide black cotton sateen lining.jpg
Aero D-Pocket Ridley Two-Tone Dark Seal and Black Vicenza Horsehide back.jpg
Aero D-Pocket Ridley Two-Tone Dark Seal and Black Vicenza Horsehide belt.jpg

ChiTownScion

Call Me a Cab
You know me & the flight jackets: I see them as works of art. Sometimes- like this one- some might argue that they are almost too nice. An aviation cadet in 1942 in his wildest dreams couldn't have imagined owning anything so exquisite. But that, to me anyway, underscores the timeless beauty of these flight jackets. They were designed originally to do hard work in, literally, life and death situations. You can amp things up with fine leathers and the classic design is rendered even more amazing. Hope that the customer sends you some nice pics and that he enjoys his jacket- this one is really a beauty.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
More amazing custom jackets out for delivery! This custom Aero Premier 1930s Half Belt is made with Black Vicenza Horsehide and a Capercaillie tartan lining. If you'd like to get fitted for the Aero Premier Half Belt or any other Aero style, contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com to reserve a fit jacket and start your custom order! You can read more about our fit jacket process here--https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

Aero Premier Half Belt Black Vicenza Horsehide A35 front.jpg
Aero Premier Half Belt Black Vicenza Horsehide A35 Capercaillie tartan lining.jpg
Aero Premier Half Belt Black Vicenza Horsehide A35 tag.jpg
Aero Premier Half Belt Black Vicenza Horsehide A35 chest pocket.jpg
Aero Premier Half Belt Black Vicenza Horsehide A35 back.jpg

Last edited:

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Nothing like beautiful shearling to start the summer :cool: We're getting stocked up early on Aero D-1s, B-3s and B-6s! This Aero D-1 in Seal shearling with Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide trim is now for sale on our Featured Stock page--https://www.thurston-bros.com/collections/featured-stock Stay tuned for more incoming shearling stock!

Right now is a great time to place your custom shearling jacket order! We have fit jackets in stock for all Aero Shearling styles...contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com to reserve a fit jacket and start your custom order.

Aero D-1 Seal Brown with Dark Seal Vicenza trim size 40 medium open.jpg
Aero D-1 Seal Brown with Dark Seal Vicenza trim size 40 medium front.jpg
Aero D-1 Seal Brown with Dark Seal Vicenza trim size 40 medium collar.jpg
Aero D-1 Seal Brown with Dark Seal Vicenza trim size 40 medium tag.jpg
Aero D-1 Seal Brown with Dark Seal Vicenza trim size 40 medium buckled collar.jpg
Aero D-1 Seal Brown with Dark Seal Vicenza trim size 40 medium sleeve.jpg
Aero D-1 Seal Brown with Dark Seal Vicenza trim size 40 medium back.jpg
Aero D-1 Seal Brown with Dark Seal Vicenza trim size 40 medium neck trim.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Wow! Custom Aero Premier Highwayman in Cordovan Vicenza Horsehide with a Lochcarron tartan! The Premier Highwayman is a slimfit version of the standard Highwayman. You can read more about this style here--https://www.thurston-bros.com/products/aero-premier-highwayman

If you'd like to get fitted for the Premier Highwayman or another Aero style, contact us at sales@thurston-bros.com to reserve a fit jacket and start your custom order!

Aero Premier Highwayman Cordovan Vicenza Horsehide size 42 front.jpg
Aero Premier Highwayman Cordovan Vicenza Horsehide size 42 tag.jpg
Aero Premier Highwayman Cordovan Vicenza Horsehide size 42 chest pocket.jpg
Aero Premier Highwayman Cordovan Vicenza Horsehide size 42 cuff.jpg
Aero Premier Highwayman Cordovan Vicenza Horsehide size 42 back.jpg
Aero Premier Highwayman Cordovan Vicenza Horsehide size 42 Isle of Sky tartan lining.jpg
Aero Premier Highwayman Cordovan Vicenza Horsehide size 42 shoulder grain.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk