Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tonyb.....hatter and a gentleman

ChicagoWayVito

Practically Family
Folks, I am commissioning a hat from Tony. I am looking to choose a lighter colored felt for this hat. Something along the lines of 'tan/fawn/sand.' The hat is to be a thin-ish ribboned Open Road remake with a Tonyb spin on it. I can't wait to see it on the block, but first I have to pick a color.

Hoping to resurrect this thread.
@steppenwolph, did you commission a hat from Tony? If so we would all love to see it.

Anyone else have a hat from Tony to post here? I would put my money where my mouth is but I currently have two (Black Sheep Hatworks and Northwest Hats) that I need to pay for in the near future. Tony's website (http://tumwaterhat.com/) for Tumwater Hats.

RJR

Hoping to resurrect this thread.
@steppenwolph, did you commission a hat from Tony? If so we would all love to see it.

Anyone else have a hat from Tony to post here? I would put my money where my mouth is but I currently have two (Black Sheep Hatworks and Northwest Hats) that I need to pay for in the near future. Tony's website (http://tumwaterhat.com/) for Tumwater Hats.
Cindy has/had a Tumwater in the Classifieds a few days ago but decided to keep it.the pics are there.

Bringing back an old thread.

A few years ago I emailed Tony asking about a custom hat. I think Tony was going through some changes at the time and after a couple exchanges he stopped replying. I’ve been seeing his hats on Facebook and realized that I really should have one…just for scientific comparison. :cool: I hope he’s able to resurrect his website.

I have always liked the unusual bow designs that Tony seems to be a master of. I’m probably going with something more conservative for my first hat.

I’d love to see updated photos of your Tumwater hats if you’re willing to share.

StoryPNW

Practically Family

A few years ago I emailed Tony asking about a custom hat. I think Tony was going through some changes at the time and after a couple exchanges he stopped replying. I’ve been seeing his hats on Facebook and realized that I really should have one…just for scientific comparison. :cool: I hope he’s able to resurrect his website.

I have always liked the unusual bow designs that Tony seems to be a master of. I’m probably going with something more conservative for my first hat.

I’d love to see updated photos of your Tumwater hats if you’re willing to share.
Brent, I just stumbled across his Facebook page this evening. He seems pretty active on there. Some very nice hats and he seems reasonably priced, might have to see about getting his list when I'm ready for another custom. :cool:

Brent, I just stumbled across his Facebook page this evening. He seems pretty active on there. Some very nice hats and he seems reasonably priced, might have to see about getting his list when I'm ready for another custom. :cool:

He was very active here years ago… not sure why he drifted away. I’m waiting to hear back from him and I’ll let you know how it turns out.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up

Still an all around favorite for me.
It occasionally undergoes brim variations.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 34

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points