Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

U. S. Wings sale

griffer

Practically Family
scotrace said:
You were expecting pictures of my empty, smoky, paint-challenged porch?

I wanted a pic of you peering over the window sill with rapt anticipation like a child before Christmas, or a junky expecting his dealer!

You ordered a green one, right? 'Cause word is they shipped 3,107 of the Chinese jade nagahyde's with left open zippers and velcro pockets on Monday, so yours should be arriving today.:p

griffer

Practically Family
True, so true. But I was only trying to make you smile while you waited.

There are others that got jackets off this thread right? Scotrace isn't the only one out in the cold, but he also isn't the only one with a jacket, either.

Prairie Shade

A-List Customer
STILL WAITING

Haven't received my e-mail from Ooops yet. Guess it hasnt been shipped. I'm going out on the front porch like Scotrace. No paint needed, but could use some staining. I'll never catch Scotrace on posts!!!

Barry

Practically Family
I received the UPS shipment e-mail yesterday afternoon.

I am a bit worried I ordered a size too large. If it is too big I just might give it to my dad.

Barry

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
The waiting is half the fun.

(I didn't give them my email address)

UPS should Count Saturday as a day.

Prairie Shade

A-List Customer
Home at last

Was on the porch when I came home this afternoon. All in all, very good. I ordered a factory second received a Chinese made version. Everything seems OK. I guess a sewing machine is a sewing machine. I thought there were two versions. One, American made second and then an imported version. Anyone else?

Anybody have an opinion of their "antique" lamb? It looks pretty good in the photos, but I fear that in the flesh it might look a bit phony, like too many artificially aged garments do. (I'll wear out my jeans myself, thank you very much.)
I ask because UPS says my jacket (a goat A-2 to replace the women's jacket they sent me a couple of weeks ago) should be arriving tomorrow and, if it's generally satisfactory, I may order another. I expect it will be fine, seeing how the jacket they initially sent me seemed pretty nice, outside of it being a girl's version.
The G-2 catches my eye, but according to the website it's available in antique lamb only. Gotta like the buttoned pocket flaps and the half-belted bi-swing back. Looks good, even if it isn't particularly "authentic."
Still no jacket, Scott?

Bebop

Practically Family
scotrace said:
Still no jacket, still not shipped. You are on your second jacket???

I'd better call them up.

I hate calling.

Very odd that you have not recieved your jacket. It took 1 week from the day I ordered to the day I recieved it and I live in Ca. I just sent my Med. goat back for an exchange to a lamb Small. I hope it does not take them weeks and weeks to get back to me. I would call. I hate having to call also. I know what you mean.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto