Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Up for sell...

Michaelson

One Too Many
These prices just knock me for a loop. I have found MOPARs going from the early 30's through the mid 50's in drivable condition in the $450 to $500 range, and nicely restored in the $3500 range in my area, or close to. These prices are astounding. I'm going to have to start picking them up around here and shipping them out to you guys on the West Coast! Regards. Michaelson;)

Wild Root

Gone Home
Yeah, it's ridiculous! I see these cars go for less in the Midwest. I have seen some Florida cars go for big bucks though. And most of the time they are rusted out underneath. The worst cars to get are east coast cars because of that rust thing. Since they have such humidity there it's just a car killer. That's one reason why California cars are such a hot ticket. A lot of folks are buying them here and having them shipped.

But, I feel lucky to have gotten my car for the price I paid. Hey, JP, lets see a photo of your 57! Love to see it.

Root.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk