Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson Highwayman Size 44 New w/Tags

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Hello Lounge friends, Offering a couple jackets for sale here first before I send them to ebay. First up is a new with tags still attached Vanson Highwayman, Perfecto Style jacket. Made in USA by Vanson. This model is a very tight-fitting jacket, as dimensions show, closer to a 42L than a 44. It's only been tried on. Never near smoke or pets, no break-in at all. Features belt loops for belt (not included), a fixed quilted lining that is not removable, hardened kidney panel, action back, laced sides. Competetion weight cowhide.

This is a stiff, warm jacket. Asking $525.00 Open to reasonable offers. $20 shipping CONUS, sorry, not able to sell or ship anywhere outside USA. Jacket is about 6.5 lbs

• Pit to Pit 20.5"
  • Sleeve 26.5"
  • Back 26"
  • Shoulder 18.25"
    DSC_0297.JPG
    DSC_0303.JPG
    DSC_0301.JPG
    DSC_0305.JPG
    DSC_0299.JPG
    DSC_0309.JPG
    DSC_0298.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0273.JPG
    DSC_0273.JPG
    714.5 KB · Views: 230
I don't need this, I don't need this, I don't need this... God give me strength. XD

You sure about the P2P? It's a bit tight for a 44.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Yes Monitor, you Do need this! I'd ship it to you too... :)

The Pit to Pit is spot on, it's very snug....

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the input! Sorry about the odd random tag photo at the bottom, it's from a pair of White's Smoke Jumper boots that i will also be offering for sale soon, indicates they are Fire Protection rated, in case anyone was wondering. Downloaded into this ad by accident. :)

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
Monitor don't let this slip thru your fingers!! If it was a 42 I would grab it rite now!! Go Vanson!!

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Holding off a bit longer...a little more detail - I re-checked the Vanson and the Pit to Pit is right between 20.5 to 21.0" It's such a stiff jacket, and "Stands" proud when laying on a table (rise up due to stiff and thick construction that it's difficult to measure.)

Please let me know if I'm doing this pit to pit measurement wrong...hard to get these shots just right...
DSC_0310.JPG
DSC_0311.JPG
DSC_0312.JPG

If of any intrest and help, I've use a Nikon D60 DSLR set to 2.4 MP for the photos I post here, and they always go on with no post-processing needed.

I'm thinking if laid totally flat and the laces are let out it should measure around 23.5" P2P. My Model E is also a 44" and I checked it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider