Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson Leathers model A & America jacket

cary beni

New in Town
I saw a large amount of members on here appreciate Vansons quality they put in their leather. Well I have two of their jackets I am parting with.The first is a model A I,ve had a few years but never wore much.It is in great shape with no issues.It has a fleece zip in liner.It is a size 46.The second one is a Vanson America(easy rider jacket with flag on back).I purchased it off ebay and it is just to loose(i like a snug jacket on when riding).It is like new,not even broke in.I called vanson & they said it was made in 2008 with nickle zippers .Both are stock 46 sizes.If interested I can be contacted at c.beni@verizon.net.Thanks. Both were made in U.S. Asking 380.00 for the A & 500.00 for America
DSCN0311.JPG
s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (1).jpg
s-l1600 (7).jpg
DSCN0309.JPG
s-l1600 (3).jpg

Attachments

• DSCN0309.JPG
    DSCN0309.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 131

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Hello and Welcome! Those are very nice jackets and you should have no issues moving them on here. However they would do a lot better to be placed in the Classified section...maybe the Moderators could help?

Enjoy Fedora Lounge! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ