Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Dobb's Westward Twenty NOS 7 1/2

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I am selling this even though I should keep it, but it is spotless, fairly sure it has zero head time. Has a super nice leather sweatband that is corrugated in the back, totally spotless white liner, it is just like the day it was first made. And has the original box, too. This is from Frank Brothers clothing store in Texas, that is long gone!

Hard to get a NOS looking Dobbs Twenty with the original box, not a smudge or mark on this...the felt is vintage smooth and of course, has all the look we love in thin ribbon hats!
I will post the hat measurements later.

The very first picture shows the hat's color the best. Silverbelly...(Who knew)?? haha!

Asking 170.00 shipped any where in the USA and this is a 7 1/2 very true to size.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Geez...the buying sharks are snarling hungry on this one...weeeee dooogies! HHahah Pending a payment....

bluesforchallah

Practically Family
Aside from it being a beauty of a hat, we don't see too many hats in that size come up for sale here on the boards. So it doesn't surprise me that the sharks smelled blood. :D :D :D

I would have put in a bid for it, except right now I'm saving my pennies for a Gannon. Someone scored a sweet lid fer'sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21