Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Knox (soft) Bowler Size 7, near mint outside

Nat Parkinson

New in Town
IMG_0363.JPG
This is the same hat I'm wearing in my profile pic - can't seem to figure out how to embed photos and PhotoBucket is acting up today.

The only signs of age or wear are some tolerable rust colored stains on the front of the white satin lining. Has a plastic insert over the logo in the crown, which I will assume dates this to somewhere in the 1950s.

I just won an utterly brilliant Henry Heath (circa 1880) Bowler on the Bay, and need to offset some of that cost.

Yes, I'm new here, but I have about 700 eBay positive feedback as "rscmaine" and thousands of posts and transactions on Timezone, The Rolex Forum and WatchUSeek, with references everywhere.

I'd like to get $50 (or best reasonable offer, of course) for this and I'll split the $18.90 Priority Mail cost - so figure $60 gets it to your door. (CONUS Only, please, and PayPal only please)

Email me nat.parkinson@gmail.com for close up photos (also my PayPal account address.

I've lurked here without signing up for quite some time and learned a lot of cool stuff.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Nat Parkinson

New in Town
Well heck...let's drop the price to $35 plus shipping (now firm)

$45 all in for a clean Bowler? That's a helluva good deal! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ