Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage & Repro Clothing in Larger sizes

gamez32

One of the Regulars
Starting to clear out some items that getting little wear or haven't been worn. PM me if you're interested.

First are a pair of La Riviera 1930's style bags in grey herringbone. They are completely unworn and look great. They are bags, high waisted, double pleat, side pockets, one back pocket on the right with a button, straight leg. They are very baggy with a wide leg (12 inches at the bottom). 40in waist and 31in inseam. They are sold on the Morrellos site at 65 pounds plus 20 pounds shipping. You can have them for $95 shipped.

Last edited:

gamez32

One of the Regulars
Next is a true vintage 2 Tone Gabardine pullover or gaucho shirt from El Rancho in a large. $120 shipped.
24 in pit to pit
23.5 sleeve length
19 in shoulders
29 in length from top of collar

Last edited:

gamez32

One of the Regulars
Deadstock Day's San Juan Slacks. I removed the tags because I thought they were cool and took some photos of them, but I'll include them when I ship. They are a dark brown and have double pleats. $115 shipped.

38 in waist
32 in inseam

Last edited:

gamez32

One of the Regulars
Next is another gorgeous jacket. 1940’s two tone Hollywood leisure jacket. I've included a photo of the damaged liner which doesn't affect the wear. $115 Shipped
23 in pit to pit
22 in sleeves with plenty of material to let out
19 in padded shoulders

gamez32

One of the Regulars
1950s Beau Brummel Hawaiian Shirt size L (16-16.5), single chest pocket, rayon, French seams, under collar slits for collar stays, zig zag stitching on the sleeves. It's a great shirt. $125 shipped

Last edited:

gamez32

One of the Regulars
Perfect in time for Spring and Summer are a gorgeous pair of SJC Spectators in Acorn and canvas. They are absolutely amazing but just a tad too big for me so they have only been worn to try on. They are no longer selling this size on the site, so here is a chance to get them. They are stamped as a UK 12 which is a US 13. I can't stress enough how great they look in person. They sell for 265 pounds plus 19 pounds to ship to the US. I'll let them go for $320 shipped

gamez32

One of the Regulars
I still have one set left of men's work outfit (shirt & pants)
Both pieces are made of 100% cotton in a greyish teal color

The label reads: Longwear New Process Co., Warren, Pa.

shirt has a spear point collar, 2 chest pockets and long sleeves w/button cuffs. The pants are cuffed. They have a button fly, 2 side pockets, 2 back pockets and 1 small watch pocket at the front waist.

The shirts are marked XL2. Pants are marked :44 32"

The original tags and sanforized stickers are still attached. $100 shipped for the set (1 shirt, 1 trouser).

gamez32

One of the Regulars
One more deadstock 1940s shirt.

The shirt is light khaki & is made of acetate woven with nylon. Spear point collar, long sleeves w/button cuff and 2 chest pockets w/flaps.

The size is tagged as XL.

It still has original tags, pins & tissue paper. $90 Shipped

gamez32

One of the Regulars
These have been posted before and are still available:

Styl Rite frames in good condition. I purchased them and put prescription lenses in them, but never wore them out. They are the same styling as Tart Arnel frames in redwood. They are a size 44/24. I'll let them go for $95 shipped.

gamez32

One of the Regulars
I'm in Berkeley/Oakland. I mention pounds on the two items purchased and shipped from UK companies to explain my price which I put in dollars. Hope that clears up the confusion. Thanks.

Last edited:

gamez32

One of the Regulars
Forgot to mention that I'm also open to trades. I'm always interested in vintage clothing. Im a 44-46 in a suit. I'm a 38 x 32 in trouser size. I prefer at least a 13in rise. I'm an XL in vintage casual shirts. I also have a great tailor, so I'll still be interested even if you have anything close to these sizes and have room to be let out.

I'm also always in the market for spectators (sz 12-13).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21