Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Silhouettes Custom Hats - Official Affiliate Thread

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Just had some new prototypes photographed and thought I would give a sneak preview. More to come. I have not added it to the website yet
Rust-1.jpg

barrowjh

One Too Many
Very nice! Like the rust, I thought it was the whiskey color. You visited TN one time sporting a similar hat in whiskey with a green ribbon, I think, with the ventilation pattern on the sides. You do like these colors.

OOps, wrong memory on the ribbon color. Found the pic -

From the back and above -

I'm probably wrong on the color also, maybe that was pecan.

Last edited:

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Very nice! Like the rust, I thought it was the whiskey color. You visited TN one time sporting a similar hat in whiskey with a green ribbon, I think, with the ventilation pattern on the sides. You do like these colors.

OOps, wrong memory on the ribbon color. Found the pic -

From the back and above -

I'm probably wrong on the color also, maybe that was pecan.
Dang! This is like seeing a Family Gathering picture...the "Fedora Gang" Haha! Nothing disrespectful meant, either. We actually envy seeing Loungers getting to meet like that! It should take place so much more often. I see one thing missing on those tables...or do my glasses need fixing...no "Tennessee Sipping Liquid"!!??!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112