Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Style Shoes

The Bingstress

Familiar Face
I love the satin t-strap pump, and the spectator pump is gorgeous, though I could do without the thick ankle strap (looks a little too fetish-y for me). These are great finds. Thanks for sharing!

Hugs & blessings,
The Bingstress

Dollface

New in Town
I LOVE Newport News!

I buy almost all of my clothes from there...hehehe did you see the Holiday Sneak Peak yet? The holiday dresses this year are very vintage inspired.

Dollface

New in Town
Leopard Coat...

Hey Leslie!

I absolutely love the leopard print coat also...great minds think a like!!! hehehe

My Birthday is coming up...so i think i am gonna put it on my wish list. Just trying to figure out what size i should get...you look to be the same size as I. If you were gonna get the coat what size do you think you would get? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Smoochs,

Doll

The Bingstress

Familiar Face
Hmmm...Normally I would order a 6, especially since catalog merchandise often runs large. But according to their sizing chart, I would theoretically be an 8. I would say order the 8, and you can always send it back for an exchange. (Just be sure to review their return policy first.)

I love the whole 3/4 length slim coat look that's popular this fall. It's very figure-flattering!

Hugs & blessings,
The Bingstress

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21