Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WANTED: Hartmann Jacket, french cycling jacket chest size 38-42

Jacques Terreur

New in Town
hello,

i'd like to own a french cycling jacket, here's a photo of the style i'm after:
vintage-30s-wwii-german-french-leather-cyclist-luftwaffe-hartmann-jacket-small-medium-132-p.jpg

i do know that they're quite expensive, but i am running on a rather small budget, so
i am willing to take heavily damaged or run-down ones that need some TLC.... ;)
thank you very much in advance for any offer!

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
I have two of them.
What is your budget.
The last I saw on Ebay sold for 400 to 700 Euro...in children size...

Jacques Terreur

New in Town
i know...., but every now and then, they pop up on ebay for much less. Two days ago, i was outbid last second on a very nice one, it went for 230€ (i was second-highest bidder with 229€...). That's the range i'm looking at.

$_57.JPG

And since i know that this is a poor price for a good original, i'll also take one that needs restoring.

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
OK, but the jacket you mention is not the original Hartmann or blouson cycliste jacket...
If the jacket on your pic above is fine and OK for you, surely you can fine them quite often for approx 200 or 300 Euro. They pop up on Ebay.de quite frequently.
The real or vrai cycliste ( with flap pockets, Chrome buckle etc...) is twice your price if not wearable or more if wearable...
"Faites votre choix..."
Best.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points