Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wanted: Toys McCoy - Real McQueen "Hunter" MA-1

theundeadkennedy

One of the Regulars
Hello,

I'm looking for Toys McCoy's replica of the MA-1 Steve McQueen wore in "The Hunter". I know it's a long shot, but figured it was worth posting. One of my Grails. There are two versions, I'm interested in the second improved version of the jacket. The second version is a paler sage green that looks light grey in certain lighting. It also has a single front zip, where the original has a double zip.

I would also be interested in an original Mil-J-8279e with the vertical stitching on the wind flap, Alpha or Greenbrier.

-UDK

o0597044711756792429.jpg
e5207a9b.jpg

theundeadkennedy

One of the Regulars
Just looking for the Toys McCoy reproduction now. I finally found an original in really good shape that also happened to be in large. Thank you!

theundeadkennedy

One of the Regulars
let me know if you ever want to sell it!!!
Hi, sorry for the late reply. I've been away from the internet for a couple of weeks. I responded to your PM.

I sold the Large after I finally found the Toys McCoy. The Toys McCoy is a perfect fit for an MA-1 by my standards and I will be hanging onto it for as long as I can still wear it. I actually donated the XL to goodwill because no one wanted it before. I can say it fit very small for an XL.

I purchased the Toys McCoy from Avenue in Japan: http://avenuewebstore.com/
I'm not sure if they have anymore, but definitely contact them, they were very helpful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112