Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Welcome back Big J . . . you were missed!

Big J

Call Me a Cab
Oh well, kind of a good news, bad news situation then !
Interested to hear what you thought about Laos.

I'm thin(ner).
But I had to defecate blood and pull tapeworms out of my butt to do it.
So yeah, kinda 'good news, bad news'.
Laos was ok, like a poorer version of Thailand.
Don't eat the pork.

Deacon211

One Too Many
You know, Weight Watchers is far less invasive....I'm just saying.

Welcome back man who so recently had been Big J. ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
A girl at work got a parasite, I think it was a liver fluke, from eating shrimp in India. She was already pipe cleaner thin, so it really hurt her - I seem to remember she had a bit of hospital time to flush her system out. Anyway, great to have you back!

Stand By

One Too Many
Welcome back, Big J! Great to see you back here at the bar ... You've been missed, you know.
And if I was able, I'd buy you the first of my prescription for you - a daily ration of Guinness.

robrinay

One Too Many
Bad luck to get infested with all those things - glad you're better. Makes me think twice about visiting certain places.
I'm sure I read somewhere that some people were actually getting infested deliberately - they were experimenting with using tapeworms to cure allergies and also help them lose weight - crazy!

IXL

One Too Many
Glad to see you're back, and in good health (now). I had blamed Fanch for your absence from the forum; no particular reason, other than he's a damn Texan, you know.......

Seriously, I've always enjoyed your posts and am glad you beat the worms and the Luddites.

HPA Rep

Vendor
I'm thin(ner).
Don't eat the pork.

My list of places I will not be going to has expanded. Thank you, too, I think, for the visual.

Dude! As like the others...glad to "see" you home again. Sorry to hear of your troubles, but I think this board has a lot of folks who have gone through some rough times of late, so you're in good, if broke, company ;)

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Ah the "Fat Jack" Nicklaus diet! Good to see both you and your avatar back. Just in time to provide more sage wisdom and help keep the youngin's in line!

Worf

kirkaero

New in Town
I'm thin(ner).
Don't eat the pork.
Wow! This reminds me of the Monsters Inside Me TV show. I watched a couple of episodes, and I was about one episode from only eating crackers and never leaving my house. I'm glad you are doing better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana