Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Aero jacket next?

If I was getting a new Aero, it'd be this...
84559b8ee8e70eb1_j106front45-800.jpg

GW KY

Practically Family
looking hard at d pocket Ridley, no belt.

similar to bootlegger, yes?
little more moto look maybe

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Carlos, is the one on the left black, or almost black, in daylight? I think I might have spotted it in the wild on Apple Day / October Plenty at Borough Market?

Natch.

Fwiw re fit, the Bootlegger (regular) is a 50s halfbelt with a different front. Roomier than a prewar halfbelt, slimmer than a Highwayman.

The one on the left is the regular black FQHH.
It is black on brown, it looks black but without that blue tint that jackets like Lewis Leathers or Schott have.
It is entirely possible you saw me, i go to borough market around three times a week.

Edward

Bartender
The one on the left is the regular black FQHH.
It is black on brown, it looks black but without that blue tint that jackets like Lewis Leathers or Schott have.
It is entirely possible you saw me, i go to borough market around three times a week.

Must have been, then. (Intersting on colour - in p[erson itg really does look black; phot flash must pick up some of the brown undertones). I really like the d-pocket take on the Bootlegger: I've long been tempted by another, that might be it....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk