Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you listening to?

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
I've been listening to all sorts of late:

Benny Goodman; Ronny Jordan; Pink Floyd; The Cure; Chicane; The Who; Duke Ellington; Jokke & Valentinerne; Paul Whiteman.

Bit all over the show really...

Grnidwitch

A-List Customer
The Andrews Sisters, 50th Anniversary Collection
Dino, The Essential Dean Martin (Ah, Sway Me);)
Glen Millier, The #1 Hits
Benny Goodman and His Orchestra, Sing, Sing, Sing

beaucaillou

A-List Customer
lots lately:

* colleen - (all works)
* tim hecker - Radio Amor
* max richter - Songs From Before
* johnny cash - songbook
* jolie holland - Springtime Can Kill You
* solvent - 'Wish'
* pinky tomlin
* eric cordier
* maxine sullivan
* camera obscura

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Wow, you are one hip chick. Pinky Tomlin? "Well he's a curbstone cutie, mama's pride 'n beauty, they call him Jelly Bean I mean, they call him Jelly Bean..." ;)

Me, I just ended a sax practice session by spinning a stack of groove biscuits by NYC's own hot territory band, the Gene Kardos Orchestra. That reed work on Old Fashioned Love and Milenberg Joys is really cleaning my clock.

TOM_121.jpg

Gene, ca. 1931

beaucaillou

A-List Customer
Fletch said:
Wow, you are one hip chick. Pinky Tomlin? "Well he's a curbstone cutie, mama's pride 'n beauty, they call him Jelly Bean I mean, they call him Jelly Bean..." ;)

Me, I just ended a sax practice session by spinning a stack of groove biscuits by NYC's own hot territory band, the Gene Kardos Orchestra. That reed work on Old Fashioned Love and Milenberg Joys is really cleaning my clock.

TOM_121.jpg

Gene, ca. 1931

I LOVE me some Pinky Tomlin!

Time for me to check out the Gene Kardos Orchestra. Thanks for the tip!

Jack Scorpion

One Too Many
Currently, The Von Bondies album "Pawn Shoppe Heart." And generally a wealth of Detroit based music. That city's just got something. Kiss, Stooges, MC5, Dirtbombs, etc.

Miss Jones

New in Town
In my car CD player I am cycling through 3 discs: Social D "Sex, Love and Rock n Roll", a Frank mix, and West Life's "Allow Us to be Frank"

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21