Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you snacking on?

I love food. I enjoy (probably more than Is normal) reading what the wonderful members of the Lounge eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. But what is it you enjoy between meals? What do you snack on? What is it that ruins your appetite and adds on those extra pounds?

Today, here at the House of ToE, it was a few avacados and a lot of chips and salsa.
:D

That would take quite a few cups of coffee to down. :D

It is an eclair on steroids. It took me a few hours to work my way through, but it did serve as lunch. The center has an almost custard-like consistency that is ridiculously tasty and nicely cut by the puff pastry and rich chocolate shell. A mighty fine eclair and, if I do say so myself, a mighty fine effort at polishing it off :).

It is an eclair on steroids. It took me a few hours to work my way through, but it did serve as lunch. The center has an almost custard-like consistency that is ridiculously tasty and nicely cut by the puff pastry and rich chocolate shell. A mighty fine eclair and, if I do say so myself, a mighty fine effort at polishing it off :).
Good work. Now, go slip into a sugar coma and relax.
:D

Forgot to post this yesterday. My girlfriend has two broken toes, so I have become our shopper. Yesterday, amidst shopping for a bunch of boring healthy things - like fruits, vegetables, milk and eggs - I found time - :) - to stroll down the cookie aisle where I spied the "limited edition" Chocolate Chip Oreo.

Even though I've found Oreo's limited editions to be a mix bag at best - a few good, a few not and a few atrocious - I knew I was going to try these. The only hard part was waiting until I got home. I'd rate them a solid B in packaged-cookie land. Nowhere near as good as the classic Oreo, but taken as a simple chocolate chip sandwich cookie, it was enjoyable.

I enjoy the "mega-stuff" Oreo as the cream has always been what Oreos are about for me, but away from that, none of the other variations on the theme rise to the level of wonderfulness that is the original Oreo, but some, like the chocolate chip I just had are a fine, if not outstanding, cookie.

Last edited:

green papaya

One Too Many
2016-08-23_170056.jpg 2016-08-23_170006.jpg

cheese balls covered in red wax called Babybel

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider