Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you snacking on?

Bacon, a few hours after breakfast because somehow there was some left.
:D

I am very confused. As I believe this situation is a:

con·tra·dic·tion
ˌkäntrəˈdikSH(ə)n/
noun
a combination of statements, ideas, or features of a situation that are opposed to one another.
Since we know you finish all available bacon at any given meal and we know that "some left" implies all available bacon was not finished at the previous meal, then we have a contradiction o_O. I believe aliens may have smuggled additional bacon into your house between meals. That seems the most logical explanation we have given the facts.

I am very confused. As I believe this situation is a:

con·tra·dic·tion
ˌkäntrəˈdikSH(ə)n/
noun
a combination of statements, ideas, or features of a situation that are opposed to one another.
Since we know you finish all available bacon at any given meal and we know that "some left" implies all available bacon was not finished at the previous meal, then we have a contradiction o_O. I believe aliens may have smuggled additional bacon into your house between meals. That seems the most logical explanation we have given the facts.
The answer to why there were leftovers is simple: I am sick. As a result of feeling under the weather, my appetite is not what it should be. No aliens... well, unless they have invaded my body and are the reason for the overall crappy feeling I am experiencing.

I cannot give a "Like" as I am allergic to peanut butter and will possibly vomit pretty soon after ingestion.

My sincerest of sympathies goes out to you as I would find life without peanuts and peanut butter hard as it is one of my favorite foods. The Fading Fasts go through peanut butter at a ridiculous rate. Super Girl Friend has commented on more than one occasion that she would not be surprised if one morning she woke up and found she was sleeping next to a giant jar of peanut butter.

That said, no peanuts frees up more eating capacity for bacon.

My sincerest of sympathies goes out to you as I would find life without peanuts and peanut butter hard as it is one of my favorite foods. The Fading Fasts go through peanut butter at a ridiculous rate. Super Girl Friend has commented on more than one occasion that she would not be surprised if one morning she woke up and found she was sleeping next to a giant jar of peanut butter.

That said, no peanuts frees up more eating capacity for bacon.
I loved peanut butter as a kid up until I was told that it was the reason for the daily excruciating headaches and vomiting. I ate it everyday multiple times a day, but at some point it decided that it did not like me anymore. I was traumatized, no more peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. But I have recovered from this tragedy by turning to the comfort of Bacon. Bacon has filled the void left by P.B. and made me a whole person once again.

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
Man, you're looking at the guy who as a kid walked into a sub sandwich shop looking for a PBJ. Was the only sandwich I'd eat as a kid. My sincere condolences. My cousin has a peanut allergy, and I don't know how he does it. For me, a kid growing up without PBJ and Reeces Cups ain't a life worth living.

Man, you're looking at the guy who as a kid walked into a sub sandwich shop looking for a PBJ. Was the only sandwich I'd eat as a kid. My sincere condolences. My cousin has a peanut allergy, and I don't know how he does it. For me, a kid growing up without PBJ and Reeces Cups ain't a life worth living.
On some level, I miss the happiness it brought me, but just the smell of it reminds of the Evil headaches and endless vomiting and the missing scampers quickly away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ