Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you snacking on?

With Easter upon us, super girlfriend has been baking up a storm for friends and for us. One friend loves macaroons - not a particular favorite of mine - but a few years ago, SGF stumbled upon this recipe, and these (see below) chocolate-dipped macaroons I enjoy.

Coming soon: The Fading Fast's Rum Coconut Easter layer cake (yes Touchofevil - rum coconut! - I am so excited, I truly can't wait).

But first, the macaroons:

With Easter upon us, super girlfriend has been baking up a storm for friends and for us. One friend loves macaroons - not a particular favorite of mine - but a few years ago, SGF stumbled upon this recipe, and these (see below) chocolate-dipped macaroons I enjoy.

Coming soon: The Fading Fast's Rum Coconut Easter layer cake (yes Touchofevil - rum coconut! - I am so excited, I truly can't wait).

But first, the macaroons:

Wow! Lucky lucky lucky man. I like macaroons a lot. Rum coconut Easter layer cake! Show us the pictures. We need Smellovision for the Lounge.
:D

Finishing touches being done to the cake. Pictures will follow tonight / tomorrow at the latest. Want to wait 'till we cut in as, I assume, you want to see the inside layers. But here's a sneak preview:

Looking good. Pictures of the innards are a definite must. What kind of frosting is that?
:D
A nice cup of coffee would go great with a large slice.

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
For Easter, my mother in law, who clearly has no interest in my waist size, got me a large bag of Maltesers.

I hate her...

iipsrv.fcgi

Glacierman

New in Town
No cake, no fresh-baked bread. *bummer*

Fresh-roasted almonds, though. Can't decide if I want to leave them plain or coat 'em with a powdered sugar/Saigon cinnamon mixture.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ