Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you snacking on?

These :D
af403d6c315a0232758a80a2899b9d06.jpg

And do they ⇧ actually taste like prime rib?

SGF brought these ⇩ potato chips home the other day, and they really, truly taste like fried eggs:

freied_egg.jpg

And do they ⇧ actually taste like prime rib?

SGF brought these ⇩ potato chips home the other day, and they really, truly taste like fried eggs:

View attachment 111937
Surprisingly, they do! I'm not saying they taste like a 50 dollar perfectly prepared prime rib, but they taste like a grilled steak, with just the smallest hint of horseradish on the back end. Very well executed!

Fried eggs Chips? Now that I got to try.

Surprisingly, they do! I'm not saying they taste like a 50 dollar perfectly prepared prime rib, but they taste like a grilled steak, with just the smallest hint of horseradish on the back end. Very well executed!

Fried eggs Chips? Now that I got to try.

They are freakin' good. We were really surprised that they, pretty much, captured a fried egg flavor - we went in skeptical. We've already shipped a few bags off to SGF's dad who will love them.

crawlinkingsnake

A-List Customer
In business since 1951 the Parkersburg, WV company had suffered thru lagging sales. However now Mister Bee has made a comeback. We snacked on many bags over the weekend, cause their "200 miles fresher"!
05BA34BC-E81F-4532-BC2F-C6C5F744BE31.jpg

I just had a slice of Entennman's chocolate loaf.

Given the huge head start of my childhood, it is quite possible that there is no other brand of baked goods that I've eaten more of in my life than Entenmann's.

It is also possible that instead of vitamins and minerals, my body is made up of Entenmann's cakes, sugary cereals, TV dinners and pizza if what you eat in childhood forms the foundation of your adult body's chemistry.

All that said, love E's chocolate loaf. Have you had the chocolate chip loaf cake - a good one too?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana