Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

fashion frank

One Too Many
What a Great Bunch :)

Yep..Looking good Frank.
Were you injured badly in the car wreck?
HD

Thanks Everyone for all the kind words you have no idea how much it means to be missed and the well wishes to say the least!

H.D. , to answer your question ,yes I got really banged up thank's to God and my Guardian Angel because they were both with me on that day .

I got rear ended by a flat bed truck hauling a bulldozer and it hit me so hard it knocked me right off the highway and down an imbankment into a guard rail and I awoke to a cop shaking me saying " hey buddy you all right " to the hospital and then home .

I sort of had to learn to walk again and the whiplash still gives me arm ,shoulder and lower back pain , a month ago I could not have even have typed this and Im still correcting mistakes but at least now I see them its a long slow process but I'm doing better and thank you so much for asking :)

All the Best ,Fashion Frank

swanson_eyes

Practically Family
I audibly gasped reading that description. I sometimes lament the 4 car accidents I've been in, but OK--that's never happened to me! Thank God you're, you know, alive.

Frank! I'm glad you're still with us. So sorry to hear about your ordeal, I'll keep you and your recovery in my prayers. You are looking none the worse for wear in the photos, and sharp as ever.

Retro Spectator

Practically Family
Today, I am wearing my new Shuron Freeway Glasses, and my new from eBay late 50s-early 60s Ormond clip-on bow tie. :D

covZ07d.jpg

kdfDbIj.jpg

JQGZmYq.jpg

3N4zwbA.jpg

ZrK84Zs.jpg

Mathematicus

A-List Customer
Although I'm not a fan of bowties, I must say that you look very good in this outfit! May I only suggest to undo the top button? That coat seems to have a soft lapel and would look more relaxed with only center button done.

Retro Spectator

Practically Family
Thanks! :D

@Mathematicus, I'm afraid that I can't unbutton the top button without it looking strange, as the previous owner apparently ironed the jacket as if it were a two button jacket on one side, and the other side isn't ironed.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Wallace & Barnes hunting jacket repro, chinstrap workshirt repro, LVC 1933 repro 501s with a growing collection of patches, Biltmore open road clone. I built this sign while working for the Forest Service over the summer.

swanson_eyes

Practically Family
I had to work today, but my pants are sailors and I'm wearing a black knit scoop top and patent-toed flats with cut-outs. I guess it's a sort of beachy '40s thing, though my hair is early '30s today (finger waves and a low bun at nape). Jewelry: a silver bezel-set ring with 2 raspberry garnets and a red jade; black cabochon earrings in a diamond-shaped setting that with filligree that looks like antiqued gold. I probably should've worn a scarf in my hair.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider