Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

EstherWeis

Vendor
1950s fleck sport coat, vintage Levis, Hart Schaffner & Marx dress shirt, Doc Martins 1460 boots, and Wellema Hat Co fedora.

ca637b3fbed3d503c131965cc3de0d06.jpg

175a9c601f1ed2814c082db5775937ee.jpg

Don't you look awesome!
I would do a double take if I would see you on the street.
I've been trying to talk the mister into a light colored hat.
He might change his mind if I show him this though.

That hat really is the *beep*
I'd wear it.

Really well done. You accomplished what I try (mostly unsuccessfully) to do - mix in vintage items with modern versions of classics for a timeless "American Trad" look that is not costume-like / just cool with a vintage vibe.
Thank you, FF.
Most days I am not dressed as pictured. I had a architectural meeting with the Smithsonian. I am usually in jeans and a Dickies shirt, or T-shirt. Always have a hat, though.

Metatron

One Too Many
Looks like the Americans have returned to the FL!

Michael A, you pull that corduroy suit off nicely - I can't help but get a Wes Anderson vibe from that look.
1mach1 that's the 'jeans and a blazer' look done very well. Looks effortless yet interesting and well put together. I might try it sometime, I doubt I could pull it off as well.
James, that's a fantastic find, really complements your overall look.
Esther, the hat elevates that simple look, I understand you are involved in the making of hats from the other poster's comment?
You clearly know what you are doing, that fedora suits you perfectly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112