Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Claudio

Vendor
... my interpretation of the Jazz suit today

pjimage-62.jpg

Evan Everhart

A-List Customer
Almond colored linen cotton safari style sport coat with pleated and flapped patch pockets 2 on chest, 2 at hips, and latchet tab on collar (3 button), half belted, and single vented, almond colored twill chino cotton trousers (Polo RL from the 90s), flat front, flat pressed (no crease), Oxford blue linen standard point collar with box pleated and flapped breast pockets, pebble grain English tan colored leather belt with gilt simple buckle, English tan leather cap to Oxfords, ivory Panama hat, Oxford blue cotton lisle socks with red heels and toes, red bandana peeking out of my breast pocket, gold Universal Geneve wind up wrist watch from the 30s (Grandpa's), and gold pinkie ring with 3 garnets or rubies set into incised asterisks, usual half-frame brown horn and rose gold sun-glasses with green lenses. No tie; too hot, just today, and not feeling well, so couldn't abide anything around my neck.....

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
So many great looks there gents. Mathematicus, Casual Friday will deservedly never recover from your sartorial splendor; Xopher you've kicked that look out of the ball park and Claudio, what can I say? You gotta be the Jazz suit king!

Barefoot Friar

New in Town
This isn't so much what I am wearing as it is what I want to wear this evening... I am going to dinner with my wife and in-laws at a restaurant that is casual, but still one of the nicer places in town, and I'm meeting someone new (wife's brother's girlfriend's mother). I want to wear jeans, white OCBD, blue/white seersucker jacket, brown casual leather shoes, and my Panama hat. I'd normally opt for a colored/patterned shirt and navy blazer, but the blazer is at the tailor still and I don't think I have time to pick it up today.

What do you think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB