Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are your favorite T.V. theme songs?

Yeah, I'm a wealth of useless knowledge. lol And you're very welcome!

My girlfriend has told me repeatedly that if I could clear out the massive amount of '60s, '70s and '80s TV, movie and music trivia (and the '30-'60 classic movie material) that I have stored in my small brain and devote that brain power to productive efforts, world peace or a cure for cancer would be in reach. She is not complimenting me on my potential, but is saying that I have wasted my 50 years on earth learning useless and dated pop-culture facts, music lyrics, movie dialogue, etc. I hate it when she is right. :)

My girlfriend has told me repeatedly that if I could clear out the massive amount of '60s, '70s and '80s TV, movie and music trivia (and the '30-'60 classic movie material) that I have stored in my small brain and devote that brain power to productive efforts, world peace or a cure for cancer would be in reach. She is not complimenting me on my potential, but is saying that I have wasted my 50 years on earth learning useless and dated pop-culture facts, music lyrics, movie dialogue, etc. I hate it when she is right. :)
Brain sludge: A term coined by leading scientists to describe the vast collection of moronic things that your brain chooses to remember instead of useful information. So it's actually a "storage space" issue that has nothing to do with functionality or capability. That's my story anyway, and I'm sticking to it. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk