Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
A Cordova wool cap for the snowy afternoon.

i-QhgDSNf-M.jpg

i-QGVHgCM-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Brrr....temp at 6'F and windchill has us -5'F. Too cold for a fedora. My cap keeps my head warm under a down parka hood today.

My Cordova Cap today is a belt backed 2 piece cap made with Fox Merchant wool material. Fox Mercahnt cloth is used in many very fine mens suits. This heavy grey wool fabric is SWELL. A luscious eye and touch to the fabric has it easily becoming a fav. The belt backed caps take a bunch more effort to make, but for me they allow me to tug my cap down on my back skull (below the protruding bone) and allow me to tug it don in front without the cap becoming like a skull cap or like a modern driving cap. It rides off my bald pate. Comfy in drape/fit and the textured leather sweat is comfy for all day wear.

i-wkqPjGN-M.jpg

i-7gPCXzS-M.jpg

i-JbV6BKB-M.jpg

Too cold to stop and take a pic outside today. The SWELL cap guarantees that lots more opportunes will exist to showcase pics of the cap in the "wild."

best, Eric -

RJR

Brrr....temp at 6'F and windchill has us -5'F. Too cold for a fedora. My cap keeps my head warm under a down parka hood today.

My Cordova Cap today is a belt backed 2 piece cap made with Fox Merchant wool material. Fox Mercahnt cloth is used in many very fine mens suits. This heavy grey wool fabric is SWELL. A luscious eye and touch to the fabric has it easily becoming a fav. The belt backed caps take a bunch more effort to make, but for me they allow me to tug my cap down on my back skull (below the protruding bone) and allow me to tug it don in front without the cap becoming like a skull cap or like a modern driving cap. It rides off my bald pate. Comfy in drape/fit and the textured leather sweat is comfy for all day wear.

i-wkqPjGN-M.jpg

i-7gPCXzS-M.jpg

i-JbV6BKB-M.jpg

Too cold to stop and take a pic outside today. The SWELL cap guarantees that lots more opportunes will exist to showcase pics of the cap in the "wild."

best, Eric -
Good looking cap.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
A Cordova Diamond Tweed belt back cap goes back to work with me this afternoon.

i-bwwg8KJ-M.jpg

i-WTcLGhc-M.jpg

The material on this cap is SUPERB! The darker gray diamond tweed is classy and subtle at the same time. The belt backed caps give a bit more length to the back of the cap when you desire to show dimensions/shape when someone glances at your cap when you are striding ahead of them. Got features front and back.

i-pVRGx4H-M.jpg

i-ccT28fh-M.jpg

Swell cap! These last two caps from Cordova are real treasures. Between the craftsmanship and the dynamite materials these will be forever prized by myself. Can you tell I like the caps!

Thanks for letting me share.

Best to all, Eric -

RJR

A Cordova Diamond Tweed belt back cap goes back to work with me this afternoon.

i-bwwg8KJ-M.jpg

i-WTcLGhc-M.jpg

The material on this cap is SUPERB! The darker gray diamond tweed is classy and subtle at the same time. The belt backed caps give a bit more length to the back of the cap when you desire to show dimensions/shape when someone glances at your cap when you are striding ahead of them. Got features front and back.

i-pVRGx4H-M.jpg

i-ccT28fh-M.jpg

Swell cap! These last two caps from Cordova are real treasures. Between the craftsmanship and the dynamite materials these will be forever prized by myself. Can you tell I like the caps!

Thanks for letting me share.

Best to all, Eric -
Pretty tough not to like a Cordova!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk