Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

RJR

I wore a couple of Cordova Caps during my recent travels to Boise, ID.

i-d7pkkk5-M.jpg

i-vQ8QsL3-M.jpg

i-cXBVrrG-M.jpg

i-MV4dc57-M.jpg

I post these pics just after the recent announcement that Cordova Caps will cease offering caps for the time being. My Cordova Caps have made many days sparkle and have dazzle. The consummate skill of the cap maker, Jonathan Cordova, has my cap rack sporting some dandy fine caps. My message to this fine master artisan, and others, is that if "Plan A" does not work you have 25 more letters to go. My heartfelt best wishes head to Mr.Cordova and family in his life adventures.

Best, Eric -
Well said,Eric.

Willebe

A-List Customer
Navigating the concrete jungle with my fearless sidekick.
d7fd911009093b1b3a4b3812c66dc095.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
I guess I put this in the wrong folder. I thought this was the hat one. Then again, a lid is a lid as long as it is doing its job with style and class.

I was able to get out and do a couple of hours of cycling before the rain comes in. My favorite cycling hat.
a4c96ca93259958d09c7e7b7f8faeca1.jpg

I remember those days, I had a favourite Campagnola cap but now alas I wear helmets! They are the law here in over regulated Canada but it has now become ingrained and feel somehow naked without my helmet.

Willebe

A-List Customer
I remember those days, I had a favourite Campagnola cap but now alas I wear helmets! They are the law here in over regulated Canada but it has now become ingrained and feel somehow naked without my helmet.
Hi, Belfast boy. Don't get me wrong, I never ride without a helmet. This was just my rest stop. No helmet, no ride. My onion is too valuable, and it is probably considered vintage by many.

Willebe

A-List Customer
My wife is from Medicine Hat, Alberta. I would love to cycle some of those rolling prairies out there and then go into Banff for some hill work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana