Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

Willebe

A-List Customer
Damn, too small for me! I think they used to wear these at Shakey's Pizza.

IMG_1272.jpg

IMG_1271.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/35207367749...3De11021.m43.l3160%26rvr_id%3D0&ul_noapp=true
Shakey's Pizza...that is old school. Do they still have any? I haven't seen once since I was a boy.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Willebe

A-List Customer
A couple caps from the past days. A vintage Dunn cap.

i-VKv7rC8-M.jpg

i-btmb68f-M.jpg

A Cordova Cap in linen worked well i the warm weather.

i-4Nzk6Dj-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Nice cap, Eric. I have been watching your coffee selections with your pics. What is your favorite roast? Off topic, but different roast for different hats, right?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Nice cap, Eric. I have been watching your coffee selections with your pics. What is your favorite roast? Off topic, but different roast for different hats, right?

Coffee is a food group, IMO. I have even been to a couple of the NCA, National Coffee Association big get togethers when they have been in my area of the world.

I do enjoy Caribou Coffee Costa Rica (wet processed Arabica) or La Minita (Costa Rican one bean in a coffee cherry,when available) roast for home/office. I utilize their roasted expresso for home. For a special occasions I visit Peace Coffee, Spyhouse, and Urban Bean in MPLS/St. Paul, MN. These locations have extra special roasted beans and the high valued machines that produce thicker, creamier expresso at over 9 bars of pressure. Coffee, at these, locations is to be sipped, savored and enjoyed with conversation. When daily out and about I frequently am seen at Caribou, Dunn Brothers and on rare occasion Starbucks. (I must fess up that I am a stock holder in Caribou Coffee and in the past participated on their Board of Directors.)

Different roasts/beans/beverages/vendors - Yes!

Willebe

A-List Customer
Coffee is a food group, IMO. I have even been to a couple of the NCA, National Coffee Association big get togethers when they have been in my area of the world.

I do enjoy Caribou Coffee Costa Rica (wet processed Arabica) or La Minita (Costa Rican one bean in a coffee cherry,when available) roast for home/office. I utilize their roasted expresso for home. For a special occasions I visit Peace Coffee, Spyhouse, and Urban Bean in MPLS/St. Paul, MN. These locations have extra special roasted beans and the high valued machines that produce thicker, creamier expresso at over 9 bars of pressure. Coffee, at these, locations is to be sipped, savored and enjoyed with conversation. When daily out and about I frequently am seen at Caribou, Dunn Brothers and on rare occasion Starbucks. (I must fess up that I am a stock holder in Caribou Coffee and in the past participated on their Board of Directors.)

Different roasts/beans/beverages/vendors - Yes!
There is a local coffee shop here called Coffee Times/ Lexington Coffee and Tea, and they roasting house. My favorite if I have the opportunity is a Fair Trade Ethiopian in medium roast. I actually prefer a dark roast. I think it will go great with the new hat I just ordered.

Those coffees sound good. I will have those out when/if I get the opportunity.

Willebe

A-List Customer
I find myself hoping for cooler Minnesota weather to come in order to wear my new Jonathan Cordova "fuzzy" wool cap. This vintage fuzzy wool is just grand. Just a quick moment to try on, grab a pic and then off it comes in todays 84'F weather.

i-cTkjR7Z-M.jpg

i-zrSN722-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
That definitely looks warm and toasty. It would be great for a short walk to the coffee shop on a cold winter day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk