Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Ok Moco wants to play.
& he enjoys the caps posted

vintage cap
[video=youtube;joKQ3RhnvGM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joKQ3RhnvGM&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Last edited:

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
Out and about in my rehabbed 1920's corduroy flat cap...

B_W-check-corduroy-1920s-6.jpg

Eddie Derbyshire

Practically Family
Hello Gents!

Stuffsmith - that cap is certainly unique! I like it! There's some great specimens on here.
This is what I posted to another thread the other day - my new Retro Sport cap:

It's very nice, and was a very reasonable price!
Thanks!

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
Hey Eddie - really nice! I dig the Retro Sport caps, and I agree, great value and nicely made... This one looks dynamite on you.

Eddie Derbyshire

Practically Family
Hey Eddie - really nice! I dig the Retro Sport caps, and I agree, great value and nicely made... This one looks dynamite on you.

Thank you Keith! I don't own many caps - I tend to find one I like and wear it and wear it. It's weird getting used to a new one! I'm expecting a cap from Sterkowski any day now so I'll post that too when I get it.
Also - those specs you are wearing in the last pic you posted - are they vintage?

Eddie that is one of the best "brim up" styles I have seen in a long time, and you are Really Rocking and Rolling it Right, sir! Spectacular!!

Keith could you upsize that to a 7-3/4 - 7/8 (US)?? Another STUNNER, man!

Eddie Derbyshire

Practically Family
Hello again folks,
My Sterkowski has arrived! A very well made cap for the price. It's taken a little getting used to (the cap isn't attached to the peak, and it quite full, so it's taken some adjustment to get the right look) but I really like it! I think it looks a little bit smarter than my old tweed Olney too. Here is is from a few angles:

Thanks for looking!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points