Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

RJR

NYC is having a cold spell this week. Just in time to help battle the elements I received a new cap from Damian at Monsivais & Co! The fit is spot on and the quality is excellent.
61602949bcb775fbdfc77aac2f1e8c5e.jpg
I cannot say enough good things about Damian's work. We're looking forward to our next trip to L.A. to visit him at his shop.
https://monsivaisco.com/
https://www.instagram.com/monsivaisco/

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
6b9fdbc3fe2e862918aa20f56fafcaad.jpg
Good looking,his work is outstanding.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Eric,Minnesotans always amaze me.I have several friends in the Twin Cities area that are avid snowmobilers,one used to race for Arctic Cat.Anyway they seem to feel as you do;"its all the way up to -30F,we need to go riding!"Brrrrr!

Thanks. As a Minnesotan, it's a topic we find emotionally comfortable enough to discuss.;) In the dreary parts of a cold spell or dark winter my friends and I find ways to enjoy outside(cultural and spiritually encouraged in our neck of the world), we have tools that (snow removal and the like) are excellent, experience (clothes and tactics for the weather) and we pull one leg of our long insulated pants on at a time -(similar behavior as our friends in the Northwest (Portland) who grab an umbrella and head to Starbucks all year around). :rolleyes:

You folks in Iowa are the real deal as you have a lot of control of Presidential elections. ;) Kidding. For those not in the know and reading along Iowa is not all corn fields, but rather having a diversity boom, home of big insurance industry, wind power, big tech and the home of RJR.

View attachment 100359
All the way up to -7F,Elosequi casquette.

Stay warm in the cap sir.

RJR

Thanks. As a Minnesotan, it's a topic we find emotionally comfortable enough to discuss.;) In the dreary parts of a cold spell or dark winter my friends and I find ways to enjoy outside(cultural and spiritually encouraged in our neck of the world), we have tools that (snow removal and the like) are excellent, experience (clothes and tactics for the weather) and we pull one leg of our long insulated pants on at a time -(similar behavior as our friends in the Northwest (Portland) who grab an umbrella and head to Starbucks all year around). :rolleyes:

You folks in Iowa are the real deal as you have a lot of control of Presidential elections. ;) Kidding. For those not in the know and reading along Iowa is not all corn fields, but rather having a diversity boom, home of big insurance industry, wind power, big tech and the home of RJR.

Cold weather cap this morning(-19F);made by Red Rooster from U S Army blankets. Cap-Brass Rooster Mil Cap 3.JPG

Fourman110

One of the Regulars

Yep... we are!

Barber52

New in Town
ABB90B81-9D54-4831-8F43-A441686D31D0.jpeg
F9791246-377B-43C9-A408-BB9B8D530A67.jpeg
I’m new to the group. I’ve just started getting into finer caps. I’ve got a few flat caps. I bought my first wool 8 panel newsboy. It’s made by Capas. I’ve been looking at the newsboy for a couple months now. Thought this would be a good one to start with. I love it so far!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider