Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
A brown linen cap with a leather bill, made in Germany by Stetson:

IMG_0050.jpg

Preacher Man

A-List Customer
Hey Blackthorn, that cap looks great on you my friend! I've been looking at that one on Delmonico's site. You wear it very well! And those flowers are fantastic! Did you grow them? What are they?

GregNYC

One Too Many
8-panel cap by Barry, made from a pair of of my Levis Vintage Clothing 501's, 1955 vintage. Jacket is an LVC Type II Trucker from 1953.

barry-type2trucker.jpg

Great look Greg!!

Blackthorn I like the leather brim. I saw a lot of that in eastern Europe. Cool that its a Stetson.

Reactions: RJR

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Hey Blackthorn, that cap looks great on you my friend! I've been looking at that one on Delmonico's site. You wear it very well! And those flowers are fantastic! Did you grow them? What are they?
Thank you, Preacher Man! Those flowers, I think, are bouganvillas, or however it's spelled, and I saw them in someone's front yard. I ran up and took the selfie, then ran back to my car. :)

The cap I got here, and it's one of my favorites:
http://www.villagehatshop.com/product/newsboy-caps/451139-5332/linen-and-leather-newsboy-cap.html

Thanks again for the kind words, brother!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takatāpui