Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Enjoying some SPC's MS River in a Diebel long shanked Lumberman with my morning coffee, & hearing some young fox kits yelping out in the woods.

Seattle Pipe Club : Mississippi River ?

003-606-0002.jpg

I like some Oriental and Latakia , a Lumberman or Canadian is a Good Choice . I thought C&D had some Mississippi River , too , or somebody , but ...

003-016-0040.jpg

It was Mississippi Mud . I heard Mississippi River was Good .

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
I need to try Mississippi River , and several others , I get stuck in ruts . Wore out Peter Stokkebye's Balkin Supreme , and a couple more , but I'm slowly getting some of the stuff I've got opened and needs re-hydrating puffed , and getting into the cellared stuff . I want to bust into my Estoterica Penzance , never tried it .

I need to try Mississippi River , and several others , I get stuck in ruts . Wore out Peter Stokkebye's Balkin Supreme , and a couple more , but I'm slowly getting some of the stuff I've got opened and needs re-hydrating puffed , and getting into the cellared stuff . I want to bust into my Estoterica Penzance , never tried it .
When fall & cooler weather comes I'll go back to my English blends with plenty of Latakia & Perique like Legends, Scottish Woods, Northwoods, Frog Morton Across the Pond, etc. Mentally there is just something wrong with a lot of Latakia like you've got a campfire going when it's 95* outside.

Having an afternoon bowl of Peter Stokkeybee's Highland Whiskey #38 in a Karl Erik freehand. I bought & gave this pipe as a gift to my dad, then brought it home again after his passing. Freehand style pipes are not as popular with me as they once were but still a very nice pipe.

Headed out back to enjoy a bowl of JFH's Dusk which is a blend of Black Cavendish & Latakia with a Drambuie topping in a big JM Boswell Poker, & watch the sun set.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21