Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
Having a puff from my functional Lord of the Rings Gandalf pipe this afternoon.
wp6rLWk.jpg

Enjoyed some Pelican in a Peterson tankard last night. Since it is Sunday morning I'll be having some Peter Stokkeybee's Preacher's Secret outside shortly.

An Arturo Fuente Short Story.
The Short Story or Best Seller is now my 'go to' smoke as it is harder for me to carve out the time for something bigger and once I light up a cigar I am loathe to put it out and continue it on another day. Short Stories are perfect for good 30+ minute smoke. Very well made cigar but then I don't think I have ever sparked up a bad Fuente.

greatestescaper

One of the Regulars
Today being both the Autumn Equinox and Hobbit Day it was a day of quiet celebration in my house. My wife and I spent a nice day in with our 10 month old son, watched the Hobbit cartoon, as well as some of the Lord of the Rings films, and indulged in several great meals including Second Breakfast, Luncheon, and Afternoon Tea, to name a few. Afternoon Tea was served on the porch, and was accompanied with a few bowls of Nat Sherman's Empire English Blend smoked in my hand turned churchwarden:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112