Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Scooterz

Practically Family
Ok I sit here late in the heat with my AC acting up so I am outside enjoying my first bowl of dunhill nightcap ever. Its in a pipe I got unfinished off amazon, some old stock italian that I put a finish on. Its usually nice with Dunhill 965. The nightcap tastes similar just stronger. I am happy. I noticed in the last few months that my eyes are getting bad and usually at night I see two stars where there should be one (I used to have 20-10 vision so this is disturbing), tonight I actually see one star each. Earlier in the day I had a zombie monkey porter beer. Then I smoked some sutliff chocolate mousse in a nording freehand and had some pikesville rye whiskey in peach tea with it. Had a little more rye and lit up the nightcap. I am not sure what to attribute the better eyesight clarity too, the rye or the tobacco or just the smile on my face. I was also listening to steppenwolf and steely dan on headphones so who knows, but apparently the combination of the above factors is quite relaxing. Scored a new stratoliner this week so the craziness and pressures of my life are greatly diminished tonight. Carry on. Smoke it if you got it.

Bought some San Cristobal Revelation & Quintessence stixs at an invitational last night.

IMG_2646.jpg

With the approaching eclipse in about 90 min I'm trying to decide if I want to make the occasion with my 1950's Jet Set Flying Disc pipe or the even older Art Deco era Curtis Custom-Built 100.

IMG_2880.jpg

IMG_2881.jpg

A bowl of JFH's Whiskey Biscuit Gravy in a Devil Anse by Eric Paulson. Love the pipe, exact dimensions as Costner's pipe in the mini series but I had Eric add an antique ivory shank ring.

IMG_2905.jpg

IMG_2904.jpg

52Styleline

A-List Customer
Vermont Maple in a 1953 Kaywoodie lumberman. I usually save this blend for the first cool autumn evenings but with the forest fires, smoke, and hot temps around here, I thought positive action might make the fall weather come.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21