• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

What coffee or tea did you drink today?

Discussion in 'The Connoisseur' started by earl, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Trenchfriend

Trenchfriend I'll Lock Up

Experimental:

Grain-coffee wit sugar and cinnamon (mixed 50%/50%).

Nice, but seems, it needs a little more sugar.

2. Trenchfriend

Yeah, that's it!

-three spoons grain-coffee
    -two spoons sugar/cinnamon-mix
    -one spoon sugar

3. Guatemala Huehuetenango from the cafe at work. Pretty good!

4. swanson_eyes

swanson_eyes Practically Family

I just bought some Maxwell House smooth bold and mixed it with my Cafe Bustelo. That makes a hearty shot of espresso. Of course I added steamed milk and cream and all kinds of chocolate. I always do.

5. swanson_eyes

Yes, it is. I also like Gevalia house blend. It's ground fine enough to work in the espresso pump.

6. Trader Joe's Pumpkin Spice coffee.

7. Hard to tell... here is mostly expressos. I think it is made by Delta Caf├ęs for another brand they own.

8. GoetzManor

GoetzManor Familiar Face

Found this brand recently. Many different roasts and styles. If you happen to find a bag, pick it up; sho is good![​IMG]

9. Two cups of Cafe Bustelo espresso followed a little while later by a cup of complete awfulness from the Texaco.

10. Trenchfriend

Instant Tansania-Coffee.

11. swanson_eyes

My double shot in the morning is Bustelo. My coffee the rest of the day today was <gasp> instant decaf. A girl's gotta do....

12. Sadaf Earl Gray.

13. Trenchfriend

Me too!

Early Grey, HOT! ;)

14. Okay, for the first time I will announce to the outside world that I bought myself a Nespresso coffee maker for Christmas. I have devolved from a committed fresh grind, French press coffee addict and have crossed over to the dark (or lite) side. Well at the risk of public humiliation I announce that the Nespresso machine makes a decent cuppa. AND it is easy and so much less messy than my grind and press method. The problem with the Nespresso is that it is too easy and I need temper my coffee desires and limit it to two cups.

15. Steve27752

Steve27752 One of the Regulars

Earl Grey Hot +1

16. A little automatic milk frother came included with my Nespresso maching.....I use it to make my version of a London Fog......which is a Starbucks Earl Grey tea latte.....

17. Stash Spice Dragon Red Chai tea with organic turbinado sugar.

I really dig this tea. It is spicy (clove, ginger, cinnamon), and makes my mouth tingly - in a good way.

18. Trenchfriend

Now, I enjoy a refreshing, warming sage-tea. No soar-throat, but I like to use up the package.

19. I get these often as well. They are really good, and a good value.

I'm also partial to Umbria coffee these days. Grind it fresh and prepare it in a french press, and that's amazing stuff!

20. Trenchfriend

A not too sweet (Instant)-grain-coffee. Yummy!