Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What coffee or tea did you drink today?

swanson_eyes

Practically Family
I just bought some Maxwell House smooth bold and mixed it with my Cafe Bustelo. That makes a hearty shot of espresso. Of course I added steamed milk and cream and all kinds of chocolate. I always do.

swanson_eyes

Practically Family
Medaglia d'Oro espresso. Was running low on funds and coffee at the same time so I picked up a can of this at the supermarket over the weekend. It's pretty good for cheap coffee.

Yes, it is. I also like Gevalia house blend. It's ground fine enough to work in the espresso pump.

GoetzManor

Familiar Face
Found this brand recently. Many different roasts and styles. If you happen to find a bag, pick it up; sho is good!
IMG_20151123_083238_zps84psqgol.jpg

swanson_eyes

Practically Family
Two cups of Cafe Bustelo espresso followed a little while later by a cup of complete awfulness from the Texaco.

My double shot in the morning is Bustelo. My coffee the rest of the day today was <gasp> instant decaf. A girl's gotta do....

Okay, for the first time I will announce to the outside world that I bought myself a Nespresso coffee maker for Christmas. I have devolved from a committed fresh grind, French press coffee addict and have crossed over to the dark (or lite) side. Well at the risk of public humiliation I announce that the Nespresso machine makes a decent cuppa. AND it is easy and so much less messy than my grind and press method. The problem with the Nespresso is that it is too easy and I need temper my coffee desires and limit it to two cups.

A little automatic milk frother came included with my Nespresso maching.....I use it to make my version of a London Fog......which is a Starbucks Earl Grey tea latte.....

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Stash Spice Dragon Red Chai tea with organic turbinado sugar.

I really dig this tea. It is spicy (clove, ginger, cinnamon), and makes my mouth tingly - in a good way.

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
I've switched to San Francisco Bay Coffees, and I purchase it from Amazon, free shipping with prime. I like the French Roast and the Breakfast Blend, which runs $25 to $30 depending upon the type, for an 80 pack. Good taste and good value.

I get these often as well. They are really good, and a good value.

I'm also partial to Umbria coffee these days. Grind it fresh and prepare it in a french press, and that's amazing stuff!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112