Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Last night I gave my liver a break and dried out a little, but over the weekend I tried Terrapin Brewery's High 5 IPA (not really my favorite), Cathead Vodka (pretty darn good) and some Cathead Honeysuckle Vodka (not completely objectionable, but also not so much a favorite).

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last night I gave my liver a break and dried out a little, but over the weekend I tried Terrapin Brewery's High 5 IPA (not really my favorite), Cathead Vodka (pretty darn good) and some Cathead Honeysuckle Vodka (not completely objectionable, but also not so much a favorite).

I buy the Cathead every now and then. Pretty good product out of MS at a decent price point. Haven't tried the honeysuckle and probably won't.

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi Y"all, I'm OLD and finally found an internal use for Vodka. My neighbor is an advertiser for Success Vodka so I got some. I finished off a bottle of Zing Zang with one shot, but now I'm out of Zing Zand and so was the dang super market. My more common summer drink is Red beer, (Zing Zang and PBR) or Gin, Orange Juice, bitters, and tonic.
Later

Julian Shellhammer

Practically Family
Tonight, actually, the last of the Johnny Walker Blue Label, as a sort of a farewell to the wild and crazy week of my son's wedding, including rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, decorating the church, reception, trips to the airport, plumbing failure at house where the bridesmaids were prepping, bouquets that died during the night, and the emotional roller coaster of seeing the kid becoming a man...

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up

:eek:
As work starts to slow down in a few weeks, I'll get back into wine.
I was drinking Founders beer at the beginning of spring, but gave it up for coffee until I couldn't see straight.
Of course there is one variety I won't drink, and that's pumpkin anything! :confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points