Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

A nail bitter of a loss from the Bears had me slugging these down earlier than usual on a Sunday. Despite the loss I think they'll be an entertaining team to watch this season
ChiPils_12oz_can-570x1024.jpg

A nail bitter of a loss from the Bears had me slugging these down earlier than usual on a Sunday. Despite the loss I think they'll be an entertaining team to watch this season
ChiPils_12oz_can-570x1024.jpg
I'd settle for entertaining, but, like every season since Namath left, looks like another awful slog to the end for the J-E-T-S, Jets. I'm going to need some Chicago Pilseners (or something) to make it through.

My wife and I travel for up to 3 months year in the US. We specialize in cheap wine and cheaper gin. Our faves of the moment....anything Barefoot Cellars, and Idaho Silver gin (on sale for $6.95 for a 40oz.....hell I pay more for the tonic.

Went to Granite City tonight for some grub & grog, took one of my growlers intending to bring home some Blue-Eyed Brunette Bourbon Brown Ale. Sold out! In less than 30 days! So I brought home the growler full of Bennie instead, a German Bock. Next wk will be the tap party for this yrs Oktoberfest German Marzan Lager. Can't wait!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto