Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you guys think?

Flitcraft

One Too Many
I like it- my all time favorite suit looked a lot like that- until I totally wore it out.
With a little imagination, you'll find you can co-ordinate that color and pattern with a wide range of shirts and ties. My favorite was to pair it with a crisp white shirt with french cuffs and a dark burgundy tie- but you can also wear it well with a light blue shirt and blue pin-dot tie for a more modern look.
I think you got a great deal. post some pictures with you wearing it!

reetpleat

Call Me a Cab
I would say you did quite well. Me, I am solely into vintage thirties to fifties. But if I were into suits just for style, i would wear that. The style is just what the designers are doing and it has a kind of classic timeless look. But to also get one that is custom tailored, and in that size. That was a true score. That would be great for the office or out to a club or for drinks or whatever. Well done.

onlyoneintown

One of the Regulars
Thanks guys

I will get a picture up here as soon as I can. I tried it on...its a bit big from the stomach area I guess I'll take it in then I will post a picture on here thanks for the advice and comments everyone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21