• Welcome to The Fedora Lounge!

What do you guys think?

Discussion in 'Suits' started by onlyoneintown, Mar 10, 2007.

1. I like the grey pinstripe.
    Is it boring?
    Not if you mix it well.
    Does it fit?

Show us some pics when it arrives.
  2. Flitcraft

Flitcraft One Too Many

I like it- my all time favorite suit looked a lot like that- until I totally wore it out.
    With a little imagination, you'll find you can co-ordinate that color and pattern with a wide range of shirts and ties. My favorite was to pair it with a crisp white shirt with french cuffs and a dark burgundy tie- but you can also wear it well with a light blue shirt and blue pin-dot tie for a more modern look.
    I think you got a great deal. post some pictures with you wearing it!
  3. HighSociety

HighSociety New in Town

looks fantastic! I like the grey pinstripe.
    I bet you look great in it, and that´s really good value for your money.
  4. NRay

NRay New in Town

That's a nice suit.
    I also like the pinstripe, it's very nice and it adds a lot to the suit.
  5. Jerekson

Jerekson One Too Many

Impressive suit. Looks like you made a good move there, buddy.
  6. reetpleat

reetpleat Call Me a Cab

I would say you did quite well. Me, I am solely into vintage thirties to fifties. But if I were into suits just for style, i would wear that. The style is just what the designers are doing and it has a kind of classic timeless look. But to also get one that is custom tailored, and in that size. That was a true score. That would be great for the office or out to a club or for drinks or whatever. Well done.
  7. slicedbread

slicedbread A-List Customer

I agree with everyone...It's a nice suit for a nice price...Wear it well :)
  8. Thanks guys

I will get a picture up here as soon as I can. I tried it on...its a bit big from the stomach area I guess I'll take it in then I will post a picture on here thanks for the advice and comments everyone!