Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

OldStrummer

Practically Family
I saw this company. Are they the real deal? Quality? Prices are absurdly low for some hats there.

Someone else mentioned them here, so I wasn't flying completely in the dark when I ordered my hat. I must say, I'm very pleased with the result. It's got a great hand, the fur felt is supple and the fit is right on. I suspect their prices are low due to a number of factors:

1) They're in Poland, where I surmise labor and material costs are cheaper. I was told that's the case for rabbit fur.
2) The brimmed hats are a very small segment of their product line. They cater to the tastes of the European hat-wearing crowd, so I imagine a lot of their business is in caps and berets.
3) They've been in business since 1926 and are family-owned. I suspect they have long-established relationships with suppliers.

At the prices they list, I'm most definitely going to order another. I think I'll go for something with a wider brim. I'd jump on a grey, but the grey they show is almost black. Maybe brown...

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
ETA Thursday

Borsalino Alessandria

IT452-Borsalino-Silverbelly-Cattleman_600x600.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk