Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

I have a American Hat Co.Clear Beaver I did a conversion on.Pretty nice felt.

If
That's very nice. What is the felt color?

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

D'aquino calls the color "light grey." One of the issues I have with them is they don't have a website and you can't see all the colors. If you ask, Luisa will send you photos of hats in various colors. I guess the system works for them.

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab
D'aquino

b309b4ecf69d8cce004785f56c4a66bc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like that a lot. Nice high, full crown, wide brim, and I like the ribbon.

I'd say it's more country than city...unless you're in Texas. ;) Either way, I like it.

Not Texas, but my part of California is all ranches, dairies, orchards, and field crops. The old money is all from ag. I'm no kind of cowboy, but this looks like a dressy outdoorsy kind of hat to me. I'm a bit worried about being able to pull it off. I wore my one western hat half of one day so far so I'm hoping this will be a bridge between fedoras and westerns.

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Not Texas, but my part of California is all ranches, dairies, orchards, and field crops. The old money is all from ag. I'm no kind of cowboy, but this looks like a dressy outdoorsy kind of hat to me. I'm a bit worried about being able to pull it off. I wore my one western hat half of one day so far so I'm hoping this will be a bridge between fedoras and westerns.
I'll bet you can pull that one off, no problem. It looks like a perfect crossover hat to me.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
you'll have no problem pulling it off

Not Texas, but my part of California is all ranches, dairies, orchards, and field crops. The old money is all from ag...
Oh, right. Yeah, that should be a versatile hat if you can keep it clean. If not, it'll still be a good "work" hat and provide a decent amount of sun protection.

...I'm no kind of cowboy, but this looks like a dressy outdoorsy kind of hat to me. I'm a bit worried about being able to pull it off...
The key to "pulling off" anything is to own it 100%. Put it on your head, wear it, and forget about it. In your part of California the only people who will pay any attention to it are you and people who appreciate a good hat.

Lately I've been selling more hats than I've been buying. Hats that are just not right, don't quite fit, or aren't ever worn are all going up for sale.

Even though I'm pairing down, I couldn't help myself with this modern Stetson Gun Club. A crossover city/county hat?

8f31cb4ec98cf75158d51debdfc952e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sweet! Like the color, wonder how it looks in the sun?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112