Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
We have no family in town this holiday, so it's quiet around the house. Spending a little time converting a western to a hat for the holiday season. The last red one with the white fur trim tended to draw more pimp comments than I'd prefer. This one is a bit more conservative.

ac104cdd45e2b20416d677e05b3dd244.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Happy Thanksgiving morning to US folks.

Food preparation is well underway. This afternoons gathering is just an effort in Project Management. Turkey, Pork Roast, different potatoes, gravies, side dishes, appetizers, beverages and pies go off without a hitch with a plan. A couple years ago I wrote a plan, by time/action, for my wife when I was recovering from a knee tune-up. The plan covered shopping and the preparation a couple days out from serving time. I enjoyed the planning. My wife set aside the plan with a "thats nice dear."

I am storing some beverages down in the boathouse and I wanted to get a glass of beer (sipping and cooking) and went out in my MC Gannon (charcoal beaver felt) fedora.

i-LFcjN96-M.jpg

i-XM2JMCQ-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Altiori

One of the Regulars
Happy Thanksgiving to All.
Just finished walking my dog through beautiful Forsyth Park here in sunny and warm Savannah while wearing my new favorite hat--a custom made beaver felt from our fellow FL member Bond (Scott). It is a perfect hat for all weather and so very well made. My thanks to Scott and best wishes to all this holiday.

Quiet day for us. Just the wifey and me. I'll still put out a small dinner with some of the traditional fixins, and I have a small Turkey breast relaxing on the smoker. Took a break to take a stroll around and stretch my legs.

Picture1.jpg

Walking around, looking for the Group W Bench in my SB CD, which I'm very thankful for.

Like Bob, I'm thankful to have discovered the company of my friends on the FL.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Quiet day for us. Just the wifey and me. I'll still put out a small dinner with some of the traditional fixins, and I have a small Turkey breast relaxing on the smoker. Took a break to take a stroll around and stretch my legs.

View attachment 39398

Walking around, looking for the Group W Bench in my SB CD, which I'm very thankful for.

Like Bob, I'm thankful to have discovered the company of my friends on the FL.
Looks like quite a bit of hill behind you... Happy T Day my friend.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Bob, the hatter (Anzani) in Melegari custom made some of the high end production in fur felt and beaver.
http://www.cappelleriamelegari.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=165&language=en
You could ask for your needs and wants about the shape of your hat, they have a huge range of blocks

If I could help I will be happy to do that
Thank you Daniele. I'll keep you posted. I'm hoping the USD will still be strong. Gonna b a few months till I get my custom and they will most likely be next.

EstherWeis

Vendor

Thank you, but thanksgiving is not celebrated here.

We do have Sinterklaas coming up soon.
Sergej and I are the only ones celebrating that on the lounge I think.
It's mostly for kids, but parents enjoy it too.
Think of it as an early santa claus, and on a horse instead of a sledge with reindeers :)
Enjoy the food fest guys!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Thank you, but thanksgiving is not celebrated here.

We do have Sinterklaas coming up soon.
Sergej and I are the only ones celebrating that on the lounge I think.
It's mostly for kids, but parents enjoy it too.
Think of it as an early santa claus, and on a horse instead of a sledge with reindeers :)
Enjoy the food fest guys!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Guess you don't need a special day to be Thankful! :)

javadave61

Practically Family
Esther, thanks for holding down the fort while we Americans put on a few extra pounds (whatever that is in kilograms).

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Also known as Game Day. Wearing my Trimble western with trimmed brim and a new ribbon. Also has a replacement sweat from Lounger Bond. Also a luxurious scarf to complete the look. [emoji6]

uploadfromtaptalk1448564522784.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1448564528626.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1448564534558.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points