Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Heading out on a cold wet evening. OPS period Stetson Whippet

smugshot_1220223-L.jpg

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Looking great Eric, hope the meet went well. Our Bball games start this week so my long days begin. Nothing like prepping a gym then cleaning it after a full days work. Leave home at 6:45 get home around 9:00 is a tad tough lol

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Looking great Eric, hope the meet went well. Our Bball games start this week so my long days begin. Nothing like prepping a gym then cleaning it after a full days work. Leave home at 6:45 get home around 9:00 is a tad tough lol
+1 Matt. I feel for the hours in your description. A full-time coach is full time-all year. I am home and writing up press releases, coordinating travel arrangements for next weekends competitions and reviews tonight. Tommorow the rest of the reviews, clean-up, prep for the day and oh yes December Workout planners. Practice starts at 7:30am so I had better get cracking, eat dinner and perhaps squeeze some sleep in. My whining is done! Very rewarding to be around dedicated year around athletes. They are all-in. It motivates every day to be my best and be all-in!

On with the hat/cap show!

Eric -

TPD166

One Too Many
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving holiday. Over the weekend, I got my [new to me] vintage Byer-Rolnick Resistol “17.50” western back from Texas Hatters in Lockhart, TX, and decided to take it out for a spin today.

I bought this hat a few weeks ago, assured by the seller that it was black – when it arrived, it was brown – but in certain light it also looks like a very dark green (and my camera will not capture any of the colors correctly). I blocked it to an open crown, changed the crease to a teardrop, changed the brim, and then had David at Texas Hatters add a contrasting ribbon – he chose a sage green. I am pretty happy (as always) with their work.

As received.
Rebashed.

Last edited:
Beautiful hat, TPD! The contrasting ribbon really seems to set it off too. Glad to hear of your endorsement of Texas Hatters also. I have not done business with them but have admired some of their hats online.

TPD166

One Too Many
Thank you. I have had them do custom work and they have transformed several hats I've taken them into "new" hats for me, as well as some repairs and changes on others. Their work is outstanding and my project hats always turn out better than expected. Great folks to do business with and lots of good BBQ in town if you go there in person.
Beautiful hat, TPD! The contrasting ribbon really seems to set it off too. Glad to hear of your endorsement of Texas Hatters also. I have not done business with them but have admired some of their hats online.

Last edited:

EstherWeis

Vendor
That looks really nice!
Grey really suits you.

Everybody is looking great.
Hope you all had a good thanksgiving!

I made the mistake of going outside to get a head start in the christmas shopping.
The weather is truly appalling here... My big sturdy umbrella just when poof/crack after a short walk. So a hat would have been a no no!
Having a coffee and muffin before battling the crazy rain/winds again.

Haha, you guys bored of me yet?

faa9a197bb258a9507b3df2c35bfe150.jpg

I know someone else who can rock a beret!
4e4c312f0e5a342dd8e08876acf28ebe.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21