Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Gray Friday! Biltmore "Sanford" today
c1bfa1ad8f467b7b46f559b4a4782a36.jpg
3ee4e9bb85ecf091cc9c177cdde3a4bd.jpg
08542a8f972e08443e911909cb5ffcaa.jpg

Have a great weekend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice. Similar to my Rosselini.

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Gents, sorry to be off the Lounge so long. This is the busy season for me so I don’t have much time. Mother Nature provided me a snow day today so I’ve got all the time in the world.

David, Awesome Fawcett. Since it is Fawcett Friday, I’ve got my VS Smokey Blue.

Moon- Beautiful hat, well worn, my friend.

Hato – Awesome.

Inge – Shabbat shalom. Love those Borsos.

Spudman – It ain’t the number of hats, it’s the quality.

Rclark – Awesome. I have one very similar, not a Strat, but the felt on those Premiers are amazing.

hatsRme – Funky as ever. The pug is gorgeous, but I think a darker color would work better. But that’s just me.

tommyK – Now that’s a Playboy. Beauty.

RJR – That’s a beauty.

Ignatz – Beautiful hat. I don’t know why black isn’t more popular. I think it is very classy.

Esther – Those are a beautiful pair of hats. I particularly like the gray/burgundy color combo.

Alan – I LOVE those Borsalino Mistos. They go with everything.

Bob – Amazing color combination.

Dlaniger – Well dressed today.

Moehawk – Yes with the Borso.

Horse – Of course!

Mm – I said it before, but those are great colors.

Bolero – You can’t cook without a hat, can you?

Photo on 2-5-16 at 5.03 PM #2.jpg Photo on 2-5-16 at 5.03 PM #3.jpg

Spudman

One of the Regulars
MiamiBruno, I always like your recaps of everyone's hats and I'm happy whenever I get a mention. Someday I'll win a hat from you, upping the average quality of my group!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2075rami

One of the Regulars
Another Byron Genuine Velour night this fine Friday evening!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454711054.176041.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454711081.457261.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454711132.940524.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454711180.514095.jpg

In the final pic, my feet are firmly planted on the ground, which is a fairly rare occurrence here at work, and the behemoth in the background is Big Bertha, my conveyance up and down the aisles and into the sky at my place of employment. Enjoy your evening, everyone! The weekend is almost upon us!!

Sent from my iPhone directly into your brain using Tapatalk

Gunship

New in Town
Since I first posted this morning, a couple of notes ---
First, thank everyone for their prayers & wishes for our grand daughter. She's going to be just fine! Just a hiccup in the road. And to confirm that, I ordered a new VS Savannah today in honor of our Emma Kate.
Next, hatRme --- keep the pug. Looks great on the porker. Maybe darker? Or a bright blue? Or whatever strikes your eye. Easily changed around.
Ok, so there's just way too many great hats today that it would take the rest of the evening to list all my thoughts. Just one word for all you ladies & gents --- Out-freakin'-standing!

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Yes, that was what I thought I was getting a Canadian Hat. The Sanford is one of those USA made hats said to be the same as the Rosselini. Its not bad. The felt is pretty good, but it is not like my Rosselinis made in Canada from 10 years ago.
Too bad but it still looks good. If you're a fan of Canadian Biltmores, Hats Plus in Chicago had quite a few of them abt a year ago. They keep some older inventory in their Denver warehouse if not also in the store.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Gents, sorry to be off the Lounge so long. This is the busy season for me so I don’t have much time. Mother Nature provided me a snow day today so I’ve got all the time in the world.

David, Awesome Fawcett. Since it is Fawcett Friday, I’ve got my VS Smokey Blue.

Moon- Beautiful hat, well worn, my friend.

Hato – Awesome.

Inge – Shabbat shalom. Love those Borsos.

Spudman – It ain’t the number of hats, it’s the quality.

Rclark – Awesome. I have one very similar, not a Strat, but the felt on those Premiers are amazing.

hatsRme – Funky as ever. The pug is gorgeous, but I think a darker color would work better. But that’s just me.

tommyK – Now that’s a Playboy. Beauty.

RJR – That’s a beauty.

Ignatz – Beautiful hat. I don’t know why black isn’t more popular. I think it is very classy.

Esther – Those are a beautiful pair of hats. I particularly like the gray/burgundy color combo.

Alan – I LOVE those Borsalino Mistos. They go with everything.

Bob – Amazing color combination.

Dlaniger – Well dressed today.

Moehawk – Yes with the Borso.

Horse – Of course!

Mm – I said it before, but those are great colors.

Bolero – You can’t cook without a hat, can you?

View attachment 43720 View attachment 43721
Thanks Miami. I had contrasting ribbon color doubts this morning when I put it on. Ps. You were greatly missed!

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Too bad but it still looks good. If you're a fan of Canadian Biltmores, Hats Plus in Chicago had quite a few of them abt a year ago. They keep some older inventory in their Denver warehouse if not also in the store.
Thanks I will keep a look out. I also picked up a Detroit presidential line USA made. I was rather dissapointed. The hat doesn't look bad and has a great color, but the felt is stiff and hard like cardboard. I will have to instantly turn this new hat into a dress beater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk