Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJR

Hat-Vintage Stetsonian.jpg

Vintage Stetsonian today.

...I sure wish my old man was still around so I could apologize for my youth [emoji4]

In one week it will be 20 years that he is gone ... I was 21 and not completely man enough yet to realize all the shit I caused with my antics...
This. My dad died in August of 1987, less than a month after my 26th birthday and just three days before our sixth wedding anniversary. I wasn't much of a troublemaker--not enough to get the police involved, anyway--but I was still trying to get my act together and become a more responsible adult, and I really wish I'd had the chance to appreciate him from a more "adult" perspective.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
BR "20" for the last few days.
for some reason this one seems to get get "can i see your hat?" reaction.
some big fat guy tried to grab it when at the store. canes can be handy

and US Gov watch
Thats a cool watch !! I have some pocket ones engraved with US Navy and US Army property !! Is that a misdemeanor or a felony???

Not that I care, just general culture !!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

One Too Many
Great picture! Father & sons, and I'll include grandfathers can have a special bond after the son grows up & out of those rebellious yrs. Nice to see you are friends!
Thanks friend, my father is my best friend, He is 95 years old and still works¡¡¡¡ I love him, is a way of life¡¡¡

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112