Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Monday.

I was up late watching the game and then the post-game coverage. I didn't drink anything stronger than Coke Zero. Why do I feel hungover?

I think someone needs to make the day after the super bowl a federal holiday. Ugh.

Chugging coffee to try to chase the fog away and wearing the green Dobbs. View attachment 43870

Have a marvelous Monday!
Coke will do it every time. You need to drink plenty of water along side it when drinking several Cokes over a few hrs time. Seriously.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Lovely, Matt!!

This one is for Terry. NW Hats.

03ace2721e61c35c3ad169e50403e69b.jpg

b8f8b08162ba5d62ef3b8d8ef9d3c765.jpg

Geez. Sorry for the ugly mug in the first pic. Someone didn't sleep well last night. :D
Thanks Harv!
Great NW!
Hope you perk up, too. My coffee is proving woefully ineffective.

I hope your team won, at least, Matt. Maybe a drink would help now? Doesn't matter, because you look terrific donning that sweet Dobbs this morning!

Perry I know you paid a little more than $17.50... Spectacular hat!!

Inge the Guerra looks like it was made for you. A perfect lid, sir!

Knotten the Strat is where it's AT, and, at least that cat that sat on the Strat didn't make it flat. Great catch!!

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Sorry for the ugly mug in the first pic.
Utter nonsense, whilst we can't all be photogenic all of the time, you, me and the rest of the hat addicts on this thread, can and do wear their millinery headgear with class, style and panache.
And on the subject of mug shots, it's what the delete in digital technology was invented for. Stick around my friend, you and your hats are second to none. Talking of deleting, if it wasn't for The Biltmore Straw...
biltmore.jpg

Utter nonsense, whilst we can't all be photogenic all of the time, you, me and the rest of the hat addicts on this thread, can and do wear their millinery headgear with class, style and panache.
And on the subject of mug shots, it's what the delete in digital technology was invented for. Stick around my friend, you and your hats are second to none. Talking of deleting, if it wasn't for The Biltmore Straw...
View attachment 43874

Thank you kindly, sir.
You are looking dapper as usual! You have some of the best outfits here on the Lounge. Not to mention your fabulous automobile!!

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Happy Monday.

I was up late watching the game and then the post-game coverage. I didn't drink anything stronger than Coke Zero. Why do I feel hungover?

I think someone needs to make the day after the super bowl a federal holiday. Ugh.

Chugging coffee to try to chase the fog away and wearing the green Dobbs. View attachment 43870

Have a marvelous Monday!
You need to drink tequila instead of Coke, may get similar results the day after but you will have lots of fun while drinking it !

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112