Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided to go gray to...
1. Match the NJ sky and...
2. Match my hat mood today after narrowly losing out on a dream hat last night that I had been tracking for a while.

boo hoo poor me right ?

40s Royal Deluxe on top

54a408e3632f2e5d5072cbd92d3efe9f.jpg

Oh yeah!!!

Nothing like taking the photo, resizing it, and then remembering 10 hrs later that you never posted it.

Stetson Royal Deluxe.

Better late than never, my friend.

Lol. Yes. You noticed! :) I widened the front of the pinches quite a bit and extended the pinches back. Also raised the crown height and eliminated the rake.

Looks good.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
All those wonderful Hats! Impressive as always! My collection will grow by one hat pretty soon. Having one made by Mike at NW. Thanks again for the pics, Harv. In the meantime, Wearing the '50s OR again yesterday. This isn't a repost from the other day. It's a different picture with a slightly different angle shot of the hat. The picture of the hat by itself is an older one, though.

x_The_Open_Road_3_RC.jpg

x_Open_Road_RC.jpg

A shout out to the ol' lady! My wife, that is. It's her birthday today! Wish we could've stayed young like this...Reposting our Senior Prom picture for the occasion, 1973

x_Prom_3.jpg

Our Song...

All those wonderful Hats! Impressive as always! My collection will grow by one hat pretty soon. Having one made by Mike at NW. Thanks again for the pics, Harv. In the meantime, Wearing the '50s OR again yesterday. This isn't a repost from the other day. It's a different picture with a slightly different angle shot of the hat. The picture of the hat by itself is an older one, though.

A shout out to the ol' lady! My wife, that is. It's her birthday today! Wish we could've stayed young like this...Reposting our Senior Prom picture for the occasion, 1973

Great OR Terry!! Happy birthday to your better half!

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Stetson No 1 Quality and the Hudsons Bay mackinaw for today's snow.

adb6d3411511cdf9fdecd9ef5ffea0ad.jpg

263e1459e481d216b48fa91a7435e866.jpg

Happy Tuesday morning, everyone. Sorry to hear about the incoming snow, Harv. You are better able to deal with it than we are in Atlanta, though. When that white stuff shows up everyone loses their minds.

Grabbed this old wool Pilgrim to help fend off the chilly temps this morning.

5f4030c466a80fee1f88c8bb5697dc6a.jpg
8bb0ec924325605072b1e8b193e5c6e2.jpg
1f6702937a6b2263ce9a87222bfa6aca.jpg
Harv, great looking hat. And the Mackinaw is cool as all get out. You look ready for mother nature to bring it on.

Mark, that's a beautiful Pilgrim and an overall great look.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up

x_The_Open_Road_3_RC.jpg

x_Open_Road_RC.jpg

x_Prom_3.jpg

Our Song...

Sweet OR.
A big happy birthday to the Mrs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto