Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
For most of my life I have lived in London, nobody gives you a second look if you dress outside normal convention. One or two will comment, but other than the odd stare you are left alone. Living here though, in a world that steps back in time. The car gets stared at, my shoes get stared at, my hats are becoming less noticed, the locals are getting used to me, I even get compliments that usually start with: "I remember when........" But when I step out in the zoot suit, you can hear a pin drop. The suit is made to measure, not some pastiche bought on e-bay, the Susquehanna Mason comes from a hat shop in Edinburgh and compliments the suit so well. I love it. You might have seen the photo before, I can't get the suit in with a selfie, and I haven't got one of those selfie sticks, so I've recycled a previous picture.
zoot suit.jpg

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Great hat, what a bash.

Thank you Anthony! I was lucky to find this guy.
The bash you have on your Strat is sick, brother. It has that fantastic blue collar working man look. Bravo!!

thank you my friends

great compliments from gentlemen who have my utmost respect ... doesn't get better than that ...

Knotten

Practically Family
Thanks for all the likes and comments. GHT, that's a great suit with that hat. You exude class. The rest of you are looking awesome today. I feel like I'm wearing the same two hats over and over, but that's how it is with me when they're new. I'll get back to the others on my hatrack some day soon.
Today it's my Stetsonian. With the fog fairly thick this morning, black & white seemed appropriate.

Stetsonianfeb11.jpg

Dlaniger

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks for all the likes and comments. GHT, that's a great suit with that hat. You exude class. The rest of you are looking awesome today. I feel like I'm wearing the same two hats over and over, but that's how it is with me when they're new. I'll get back to the others on my hatrack some day soon.
Today it's my Stetsonian. With the fog fairly thick this morning, black & white seemed appropriate.

View attachment 44084
That Stesonian is breaking in nicely. Looks like you have got the block just right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't say enough good things about my Stetsonian. It's a fantastic hat, and looks good with various creases.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Extra special. You know you've gone off the deep end when you start venturing out of the house with a derby on your head. I'm so sorry. ;^)
Then I must be off the "deeper" end, Alan. I'm so screwed up that I will venture out, and feel completely comfortable doing so! o_O

Come to think of it though... My mom did mention something about my being dropped on my head when I was a baby. Hmmmm...

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Today I'm in late. Limited time available:rolleyes:
First, I want to thank you for the appreciations on Tirard homburg yesterday.

Today the sun shining and the temperature during the day is nice. The night frozens
qxqgww.jpg

Cervo Bantam in light gray and black ribbon
2ez2yon.jpg

Mixed - Loden is marked on the sweat band. Felt is a mixture of hair and wool
2uiaowg.jpg

The finish is medium haired with a considerable density, in spite of this you can easily model
2hrh64l.jpg

Different light and different shades

Good day for you ... here it is evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto