Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Spent all day at the ballpark out of town watching my son play. Gotta say you guys and gals are sporting some incredible hats today as always!

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Love the hat TP, and the colour coordination with your dress sets if off to great effect. Compliments to you.

Yesterday, the weather looked grim first thing in the morning, so the Stetson was the way to go:

No sooner had I got the car out than the sun came out, A cold winter sun, but bright all the same. Changed the Stetson for a Biltmore Panama.

That sunshine was a great excuse to wear one of her best made shirts, so out came a vivid floral example, teamed it up with a green blazer that we jokingly call my Masters blazer, if you are not into golf, The Masters is a golf tournament, added a pair of Gibson shoes, contrasted that with grey pants and fair isle socks and it starting to look like spring. Yeah right!

Bolero

A-List Customer
Love the hat TP, and the colour coordination with your dress sets if off to great effect. Compliments to you.

Yesterday, the weather looked grim first thing in the morning, so the Stetson was the way to go:

No sooner had I got the car out than the sun came out, A cold winter sun, but bright all the same. Changed the Stetson for a Biltmore Panama.

That sunshine was a great excuse to wear one of her best made shirts, so out came a vivid floral example, teamed it up with a green blazer that we jokingly call my Masters blazer, if you are not into golf, The Masters is a golf tournament, added a pair of Gibson shoes, contrasted that with grey pants and fair isle socks and it starting to look like spring. Yeah right!

Does it get any better ??? Looking great... I applaud your Vintage styling right down to the MG Touting Mobil......I'm inspired.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Good morning.

I kept warm and toast under this one this very cold morning.

69cd3e386cb201f6093acb848afb0602.jpg

ba5a549a9aa3b5455f7097c5659adfaa.jpg

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Awesome hat! Just awesome! I love the ribbon work and color combination. Nice tall looking crown with a Center dent...and a nice wide brim to boot. Great looking hat, Esther! What are the dimensions on that?

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Late '40s Resistol Twenty Homburg. Not really my style but its a sweet hat. Felt is incredible. This may be the oldest Resistol I have seen. However, I may be parting with it soon since I hate the way it looks on me.

Looks a little small. Definitely not your style. I think you should send it to me! It would look pretty nice perched on my head! :)

Actually, I think a Homburg looks good on you...

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Neil Page and Del Griffith riding in the back of a pickup truck...

Neil - " what do you think the temperature is?"

Del - " I dunno,... 1 ?"

modern Stetsonian rides above

ab6fac67f1569957ea6647f1d63feb51.jpg

4b1d1e3c8135dae96cedec7fa90f04d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Owen: "Train don't run outta Wichita less'n yer a hog er a cattle. People train run outa........... Stubbville."

One of the funniest films ever. Thanks for giving me a chuckle Anthony.

Great Stetsonian.
Stay warm.

Last edited:

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Owen: "Train don't run outta Wichita less'n yer a hog er a cattle. People train run outa........... Stubbville."

One of the funniest films ever. Thanks for the giving me a chuckle Anthony.

Great Stetsonian.
Stay warm.

"she's short and skinny, but she's strong... her first baby come out sideways. she didn't scream er nothin..."

ridiculously awesome Premier my friend

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
"she's short and skinny, but she's strong... her first baby come out sideways. she didn't scream er nothin..."

ridiculously awesome Premier my friend
Thanks, Ant.

I wish that I could figure out how to write that noise that Owen makes. I can't. So...

And I figure that the post is close to being on topic given all of the hats. [emoji6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points