Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Oy Vey !!!

Royal Stetson genuine balibuntal.

052816.jpg

Straw hat day in my house today... moving stuff around for summer.

straws052816.jpg

... Oy Vey ! Like an Ab Fab Hat Shop ! Thanks Alan for the peek .

@Dlaniger , busted ! Sad to see them go . What a collection !

TJ , How did you do that ? Too Cool !

Mike Beautiful Hat and Jacket ! They match and match Tacoma , too . Beautiful !

Last edited:

I got this straw hat today and already it's one of my favorites. Not bad (or so I think) for a hat in the $30 range. I got it from all places as Amazon. I got one of their email advertisements and decided to give it a try. Glad I did. This is one of the most comfortable straw hats I've had. And the price was right!

Great pic, Big Man! Miss seeing you 'round these parts.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
HJ , Nice Straw , a second ? Are you Batman ? ... you and Matt ... , that's bad stuff .

Chamuco , my head hurts looking at your fiestas ... . Ugh ... . As Joe "King" Carrasco and The Crowns sang , "Party Party Weekend !"

Harv , Nice Falcon ! Wearing the Adam Exec today ... . Steamed and blew out my modern 6X OR last night , New Crease , but , Man ! , Those factory Creases ! I couldn't get em all out . I don't know if a pro could do it . But I need something , a Block , or something .

Cool COOL Hat Bob !

Awesome Hats Everyone !
Thanx Mike!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good morning. Flew in very early this morning. Being tired, but not able to sleep I have been up doing yard errands. I wore my Panama Hats Cuenca. This inexpensive panama fits great, wears well. It has a cloth sweatband. It is one of only 2 hats I have with non-leather bands.

i-MhJ8tGt-M.jpg

i-s52hF8k-M.jpg

Cleaned up and wearing a milan for a grocery store trip. Good thing I do not have to board a airplane for this trip.

i-mf4GpZF-M.jpg

i-m4325zz-M.jpg

i-QkGrMMZ-M.jpg

(Vtg. Milan Lamson-Hubbard, Baltimore MD.)

Best, Eric -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk