Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Wet snow falling this morning. Yard chores, clearing snow and a dog walk in my Gannon (charcoal).

i-W6NNz5S-M.jpg

i-nGwjtQS-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Love those pics Eric !!! It was 80° today at 4 pm...what winter???

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Nice brim on that Resistol. I love that jacket!! From a person who wears a USAAF A-2 (modern) on a regular basis, this is a fantastic find! The liner image is a bonus as well. Kewl!
Thanks Red! As soon as I tried it on I knew it was coming home with me. I have never owned a flight jacket before, just bike leathers and a few "bomber style" leathers that were more style than bomber. And yes, the pinup girl and Flag sure beat some stuffy old map liner!:)

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
A spot of rain here. The Stetson Gun Club that was new to me yesterday is testing the waters.
P1220943 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
P1220944 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I can definitively say that rain is better than wet snow. Or should that be less bad?
P1220946 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
P1220940 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
A lot of fine hats again this morning. Does that mean everyone had a fine Monday of it?

Michael
Another great leather coat Michael !!

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Stetson 4X Tom Mix

zwah76.jpg
Darn Jack....thats a great colour for a great hat..

Well no... Its ugly....it makes you look old and fat.. If it is 7 1/2 you should donate it to someone on a poor country south of the border....like.... México... Should I send a prepaid fedex guide?

Last edited:
Were you walking a Wheely Bob ? I know the flip a Tractor on you story , I saw my Grandfather do it . All he said was ,"S*** !" It was on him !

As you can see my "wheelie bar" (platform) was doing it's job. The steering in the creek was pretty ineffective with the light front end though. Hope your Grandfather survived that accident! It can be pretty scary at times -- can't imaging experiencing a flip or watching it. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points