Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My whimsical tube hat on this cold day today in Barcelona!
bb26be127c06a64a484eb1da1836781b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Another hat that makes me smile. A real looker!!

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey all!
Many thanks for the likes and commenrs on yesterday's Brent.
Today, the rain that has been coming down sideways all day has stopped long enough to throw on this 20's Marathon Velour and get a pic or three.

836018430795f39fb325bc5b20795ff3.jpg
d7e4634e26783f009eef062247cff086.jpg
9aaebc27649863319efdaeeed5516d07.jpg

Hope it stops for a while. I'm going stir crazy just being cooped up half a day.
Have a great afternoon!

Sent from thin air using electricity and other wizardry.

Lock and Co for Brooks Brothers and a very unique 40s two tone tie. My great grandma tailored this shit probably in the 70s when she worked at a local department store that has long been closed. I find her work in local thrift stores from time to time. Neat how things come full circle sometimes!
View attachment 65520

Too cool, wes.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
That is a great cut on that leather coat. I especially like the detail on the zipper flap (?), wonderful Whippet as well.
Thanks Red. Personally it's the bi-swing sleeves that I like best about that jacket. Makes it very easy to move in. That and the supple leather. I was wearing it for about 45 minutes of walking around town before I ransomed my car and it was good to go in the upper 30s.

First of all, a big thank you to all of you for your kind comments on my dad's hat and the Paris picture :)

Looking great as always, good to see you've got your health back!
Thanks Kuki. Great hat you have going on there today. Love it. Except for a bit of dizziness I was about 100% today for the first time in a bit over a week. It was a long week. Ha ha.

Thanks,
Michael

Thank you for your yesterday compliment!
Many wonderful hats.......

Even today it is still a medium-haired Borsalino
mj1fp.jpg

The hat has a ice-blue felt color. It is very soft and the ribbon is dark blue
2zsrz9u.jpg

Photographing it in two different lighting conditions you can clearly see the variety of tones
515vfs.jpg

This Borsalino was for sale on the Italian market, many years ago, and arrived in Verona brand new
2lnfknt.jpg

The day is sunny and the temperature rose over this morning
9terdv.jpg

Good Wednesday the day dedicated to Mercurius
Beautiful Daniele! I like that finish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk